[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: frengen_classic.jpg (355 KB, 1080x1080)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
/frengen/ classic
previous: >>37616391
>asl
>letter(s)
>about me
>interests
>looking for
>not looking for
>contact
>>
>>37684145
belongs on /x/ (trannies are cryptids)
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 959x754)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>37684145
why last thread got archived :(
>asl
20/trans/internet
>about me
not a lot, but people say i'm a cool person. YMMV though, i'm depressed and i desperately want attention (please please please please)
>interests
computer autism (very unique, i know)
>looking for
anything, really
>discord
arewehappyyet
>>
File: unknown.jpg (57 KB, 346x290)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>old (33)
>mtf
>ohio
>trans bi
>extremely mentally ill troon
>anti-aging technology and medicine, figuring out ways not to kms, d&d, history, self-improvement, all sorrs of nerdy faggery
>lookimg for frenz
>not looking for non frenz
>amyreal2
>>
File: MyNiggerbaby.jpg (1.9 MB, 1498x1789)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>asl
30 Male (Cis) South Africa
>letter(s)
Biscum
>about me
I am Catholic guy, that is interested in Confucianism and Thomist philosophy. I like gardening, growing herbs (Not weed though but like spices and stuff). I am rather poor and I wageslave most of the time. But I am content and it makes me happy to earn my keep through a fair share of labour. I like reading especially LOTRSque stuff. I am neo-reactionary and vote Christian-democrats because they want to ban homosex. I am also active in politics though only as activist. I also like the bottle little bit too much.
>interests
Religion, philosophy, politics, I enjoy gardening (I grow flowers and vegetables). I also do calligraphy, write and compose poetry. I am not very talented though. I like history too. My favourite literature is epics though I also enjoy sci-fi. I prefer old folk songs and like ballads.
>looking for
I am okay with anyone that wants to chat, beggars can't be choosers and if you are on here you are clearly in the beggar class...
>not looking for
Negroes, Jews and Racemixers.
>contact
Discord: blessed_struggle
>>
File: 1704095973057.jpg (139 KB, 850x578)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>asl - 27 f southern California
>letter(s) - bi
>about me - autistic weeb into PC gaming, vtubers, anime and manga. specific games I like are as follows, story of seasons, sunhaven, holocure, Minecraft, library of Ruina, and to the moon series, Toontown online. I also like j-pop

>looking for - irl friends, romance, voice chats
>not looking for - text only, mean people
>contact - chickn333

I'm a cis woman, I just have a lot of harassers on 4chan claiming I'm a man. don't add me to ask about the anonymous hate, you will be unfriended or ignored,

I have a life outside replying to hate on a image board.
>>
>>37684416
/soc/ pedophile
>>
mtf early 20s
southern oregon
L+T

>about me
probably autistic
the only things i have passion for are gamedev/ postmodern artsy stuff
i can't handle things above a certain level of realism n thus don't really like anything live action
simplicity/extremely low detail is intensely appealing to me

>favorite media
lethal company/minecraft (games i'm autistic about) star of providence (i like other roquelites)
pikuniku
pvz
lucky star
girls last tour

>interests
itemlabel plushies, weed, attention from ppl

>looking for
ppl i can talk to frequently with, some sort of mutual investment into giving each other attention

>not looking for
"hi", "hru", etc, i will either unadd or forget to respond
those intolerant of mental illness
chasers

>contact
chu.vi
>>
File: 1000000688.png (776 KB, 995x570)
776 KB
776 KB PNG
>>37684514
forgot image
>>
File: 1720404525980324.jpg (141 KB, 735x1095)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>37684145

>Looking for
Open minded, intelligent, creative or attentive individuals with similar interests for conversation. Maybe watch movies/anime and trade music.

>About me
I spend most of my time making music creative writing, watching movies studying psychology and playing league. I prefer to lead conversations and like investigating how people came to be the way they are.

>Not looking for
Don't add if sensitive to rejection. Don't add if avoidant, looking for love, or incompatible with NA timezones. People who constantly abbreviate or use zoomer babble. Under 20. Non fluent english. Bad listeners.

>Contact
killweight
>>
File: zone-peace.gif (230 KB, 250x354)
230 KB
230 KB GIF
>asl
24 MtF PA
>letter(s)
LT
>about me
Mommymoding college student. I dress in cute sweaters, and mom jeans. I am learning more make up. A bit edgy and goth but I don't have the funds for a huge wardrobe. I want to go to sao paulo brazil this summer. Chubby with boobs that are too big, and a collector or records. My main passion seems to be finding new things, particularly about people. I wonder if some day someone will be able to read the entirety of my posts and discord account and even slightly begin to understand my neurosis.
>interests
Going to the gym, reading, Asoiaf, video games, I used to be into stuff like anime and wrestling but less now. I watch a lot of A24 horror movies and other spooky stuff. I recently got my first tarot deck. I collect vinyl and just love music in general and want to learn how to play and make my own. Hmm... My favorite hobby is talking to people tho
>looking for
I suppose I just want to be wanted. I want to be what someone things about when they wake up and what makes them happen, and I'd like to be able to obsess over someone else in the same. I just want love, even if I am coming to believe that might not something I can be shouting my sincere and most pathetic feelings into a 4chan thread. Other transwomen and queers do get preference, I just... Don't handle masc guys well. Sorry. In any case if I can't get that here I will instead settle for my normal spiel of friends, enemies and lovers. Someone to drive me to new heights while also making me just a bit crazy.
>contact
elleshellsbelles
>>
>>37684670
I sense great unpleasantness about you.
>>
>>37684697

Why are you telling me this.
>>
>>37684710
Because I think you are a bitch.
>>
File: 20241020_022259.png (3.51 MB, 1733x1734)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB PNG
>asl
19m SEA
>letters
femboy twink thing.. not agp. bpd + ocd + adhd (but i don't bite)
>about me
depressed mentally ill twink with a fun personality and kitschy look. i would say i'm pretty good at conversations IF we click :3
>interests
dance! i love dance music, i love girlypop, my favorite artist is madonna... also love kylie minogue and charli xcx :)

i also like ur usual gaming/fashion/makeup shit but music is really my main hobby and my passion
>looking for
anyone, preferably chronically online people i can talk talk to
friends for mutual support and care
>not looking for
bootlickers
>contact
twinkcels
>>
File: 1714654421732238.png (255 KB, 640x960)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>37684145
>asl
24 Male Phoenix Arizona (USA)

>Letter
Gay

>about me
Somewhat weird nerd I guess?

>Interest
Games, programming, gym
Talking about past experiences

>Looking for
Cuteboys
Someone that doesn't mind talking a lot
Be in Arizona (or be able to travel here i guess)
FWBs

>Not looking
Masculine/Towering
Chubby

>Contact
Discord tag: .rooomez.
>>
File: young miko.jpg (8 KB, 185x272)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>asl
22 m ny
>letter(s)
cis chaser, mtf repper, bpdemon, covert narcissist, spic, quadroon
>about me
barely alive
>interests
weed, fnaf, self harm, /mu/, /v/, /vr/, spanish
>looking for
a new fp
>not looking for
cis men minors normies under 22
>contact
yung.acolyte
>>
>asl
20, m, Nevada
>letter(s)
Chaser
>about me
I'm a 20 year old university student studying to become an English teacher. Also extremly touch starved. Zombies are my special interest.
>interests
Reading, going to the movies, greenday, warhammer, pokemon, fishing, judo, kayaking,TF2, paradox games, hiking, smash melee, project zomboid
>looking for
Tranners in nevada to have a long term relationship with. Also literally anyone to play tf2, project zomboid, or smash melee with
>not looking for
Poly people
>contact
reverie1836
>>
>>37684670
has npd, avoid.
>>
25/m/us
6'3"
very recently, now a widower
play sc2, yugioh, league (im bad), trying minecraft gtnh
love cyber/security research
i also like cooking, reading, guns, exercise, etc

>note
im racist, and trans inclusive sexist

>tag
joeje
>>
>>37684786

Doesn't seem like a noteworthy concern if that's the extent of your reasoning.
>>
File: 10847039.jpg (918 KB, 1200x1193)
918 KB
918 KB JPG
>asl
26/nb/west texas
>letters
q, t, nb amab
>interests/about me
fighting games, shooters, and rpgs but ill play literally anything at least once if u ask me i mainly play to socialize these days. been into mgs lately and playing through the silent hill series w/ a friend
hiking/lifting/general exercise- average/decent build i workout p much everyday
really into music, i make beats and shitty indie tracks as a hobby and listen to all kinds of stuff, i use both last.fm and rym
particularly into underground rap, black metal and pop music
used to be more into film and reading but havent much cuz of school and work, for lit i like philo, theology and history
for film, love art house, older foreign films and horror, fav directors are ozu, bergman, pt anderson and ari aster
love visual art particularly horror and surrealism(goya, h bosch, kahlo, francis bacon, random twt artists)
two years into my compsci degree
i code and stuff but im pretty shit at it atm - most interested in game and web dev
i like doing really stupid impressions and voices for fun
>looking for
ppl in texas or adjacent states
friends, dating, ldr
artsy types
>not looking for
men
minors
coomers & gooners
chuds
low effort convos
not interested in adds if ur really far from me unless we share a lot of interests sorry
>contact
rainybabygirl
>>
>>37684951

I don't have NPD. If you can show me my own medical records feel free to.
>>
>>37684145
>asl
24/ftm/uk
>letter(s)
hetero trans.
>about me
neurotic and shy. npc-ish. foppish also.
>interests
music (visual kei, rock, art pop, grunge, electronic etc), videogames (touhou, dungeon crawlers, rpgs), anthropology and history, vampires/angels/demons, knights, horror and thriller and arthouse movies, reading books.
>looking for
anything.
>not looking for
time-wasters, tomboy chasers.
>contact
knoxvilled on discord.
>>
>>37685242
>hetero trans.
this is literally just a lesbian
>>
>>37685277
ok
>>
>20/m/romania
>bi
>antisocial gymrat and chemical engineering student
>nature 40k(i dont have minis im broke) bushcraft
>friends to chat with maybe more idk
>horny people
>thymer
>>
File: 20220926_3.jpg (103 KB, 479x510)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>asl
25/M/Eastern US (NC)
>letters
B (slight G lean), P
>about me
recently began my professional career as an SOC analyst in a new city where I don’t know anyone. hoping to find some cool peeps in the cyber realm. AuDHD as fuck
>interests
lots of different music, film fest movies, arcade rhythm games, hiking, rock climbing, gym, vidya (favorite genres are boomer shooter, shmup, vn, fighting, immersive sim, horror, and RPG), Y2K stuff, building custom keebs, fiction & polsci books, going to thrift stores in search of trinkets and knick knacks and doodads and other various treasures
>looking for
comfy friendships (or at least a good chat) with people who I can talk about interests and our lives with. basically just open to being friends with anyone and seeing what direction it goes, regardless of who they are and what they’re looking for. just be friendly and chill.
>not looking for
rightoids, racism, anyone <20, immediate horny
>contact
disc: hemogloss
>>
>>37684951
npd x npd is either kino or the worst relationship known to man. speaking from experience (had one of each, currently the best relationship of my life)
>>
>>37685242
does hetero trans mean you want trans women or cis women
>>
>>37684951
Nah people try to assign mental illnesses to bro but the bottom line is he's just a profoundly boring person looking for something that'll never happen. For years he was confined to soc but he somehow found out about this board. Best to not engage.
>>
>>37685381
both. i like all women.
>>
>>37685482
ok but you're really only ever going to get trans women here you realize that right
>>
File: ERFoOj8W4AERubR.jpg (139 KB, 788x1521)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>37685423

Wrong. I've already found what I was looking for multiple times. Sometimes relationships simply get stale. Or people grow attached, and want to date me/meet up, which I can't oblige causing us to part ways.
>>
>>37685242
dni bpdemon that hid their tripcode on purpose
https://archived.moe/_/search/tripcode/%21%21H0R183FojEb/
>>
>>37685491
yes? when did i say anything implying i wouldn't.
>>
>>37685546
you got me so good
>>
>>37684788
another bpdemon that hid their tripcode
https://archived.moe/_/search/tripcode/%21fxXRfilXHw/
>>
>>37685598
who is this DIVA
>>
>>37685242
I thought you were bi or did T scare your gay away
>>
>>37686999
>went through a phase of thinking i might be attracted to men
>felt nothing at all when i flirted with them or looked at them
that's all there is to it really
>>
>>37687032
Understandable, well I hope things are going well for you o7
>>
>ASL
36/M/US
>Interests
Gabriel Knight, Maniac Mansion, Panel de Pon, Eastern Mind, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Super Puzzle Fighter II, Ristar, Toonstruck, Illusion of Gaia, Kirby's Dream Course, Alien Soldier
>Looking For
Retro Games
>Not Looking For
Video/Voice Call
>Discord
fmpsg
>>
>>37687179
...thanks anon, that's the kindest thing anyone's said to me in a while. i hope things are going well for you too!
>>
>>37687332
obvious sympathy bait is obvious
>>
>>37687345
huh?
>>
>>37687332
Shit, well hopefully you get more kind words in the future. And thank you, I’m happy to say they are :)
>>
>>37687383
good to hear! may it continue for a long time :)
>>
>>37687383
obvious chaser is obvious
>>
>>37687457
How miserable do you have to be lmao
>>
>>37687470
obvious samefag is obvious
>>
bump
>>
>>37689184
shut the fuck up
>>
File: 20241019_150042.jpg (3.2 MB, 4032x3024)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB JPG
>>37684145
>>asl
24 mtf montreal
>>letter(s)
bi
>>about me
autistic & anxious stoner, ive had an eventful life and get lost in my own thoughts. i do my best to be accepting. i can miss a lot of social cues. i walk around a bunch
>>interests
reading (i am reading dorian gray, the cold six thousand, and the age of revolution at the moment), walking, trains, spies, nature, food, history
>>looking for
people around my age in montreal who would like to hang out - i dont care what u look like. i need something low stakes
>>not looking for
sex, fascists
>>contact
discodancer_
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 855x762)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>asl
19/trans/russia
>about me
somewhat autistic twinkhon
>interests
into tech, computers, popsci, history, it worker, vidya (soulslikes, arpgs, crpgs, arpgs, boomer shooters, simulators, engineering games, minecraft)
>looking for
cute females, trannies, femboys, boys, twinks preferably from first world countries
>not looking for
ugly, stupid, shitskin, cis normie old males
>discord
trannypidor
>>
>>37689619
looking primary for relationship
>>
File: yesmnnn.png (12 KB, 500x500)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>asl
21, MTF, Colorado
>about me
mentally unwell desperate autist dog girl in need of friends or more, especially if nearby
>interests
vidya, music, exploring, talking to people, creative stuff, love going outside and doing activities, currently trying to work on game and/or music again or maybe art or maybe idk
>looking for
people to talk to and maybe hang out with around the greater denver metro area, also please be okay with me being terrified of talking for the first bit of conversation
>not looking for
weird chasers or like... yeah
>contact
partiallyweird
>>
>>37689744
what about people outside of denver
>>
>>37690220
is good also! maybe not able to get around as easily though
especially if out east or like co springs or deep in the mountains or somewhere but hey
>>
cute mtfs post pls
>>
File: xdp-2.png (1.05 MB, 737x588)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>asl
18 F, VA USA
>letter(s)
BT
>interests
making and listening to music, video games and movies, cooking, used to do photography here and there
>looking for
idk someone to chat or play games with. Ive got nothing to do all night
>not looking for
sex fiends, racist freaks
>discord
fartnugget77_74365
>>
>>37690745
fyi this person is a literal abuser so be careful if you add them (or don't i'm not your dad)
>>
>>37690775
huh?????????
>>
>>37690787
i knew people that knew you
i also knew you personally for a short time
you're a manipulator and an abuser
just taking the time to let people know
>>
>>37690796
i havent had a irl relationship in like a year what are you talking about dude LOL
>>
>>37690802
holy shit nigga thinks manipulating people online isn't a real thing or what
>>
>>37690812
no im talking about the abuse part
>>
>>37690817
one of your fetishes you force onto others is literally just the need to cause physical pain to others i'm sure that's a good way of quantifying whether or not someone would be an abuser retard
>>
>>37690832
do you have the wrong person? im genuinely not a sadist
>>
>>37690846
unless there are other /frengen/ posters named gaming2 i'm pretty sure i don't have the wrong person
>>
>>37690855
you must have, because i dont have that fetish lol
>>
>>37690865
ok keep lying
>>
>>37690775
this is my friend and shes too pure to ever actually abuse someone, she can be a bit stupid sometimes but to my best knowledge its not on purpose and she doesnt actually have any intent on genuinely hurting anyone
>>
>>37690888
im talking to laura rn, unblock her and shell tell you your wrong lol
>>
>>37690908
who the fuck is laura dawg
>>
>>37690912
the person you said you knew
>>
>>37690919
i don't know anyone named laura i'm not a chaser
>>
>>37690926
then who did you know?
>>
>>37690904
Just lurking, but didn't you JUST post a reply dissing the person you're defending for being terrible, and then delete it? It disappeared when 4chan auto-updated the thread, but you definitely posted something agreeing with the fact that the anon is an abuser. The backpedal is crazy.
>>
>>37690949
i was kidding, me and her have some personal issue thiing happening rn but shes cool and not whatever anon earlier was talking abt
>>
File: screenshot.png (13 KB, 567x81)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>37690949
yep archives caught it lmfao
nosgov wannabe !!CAkcSDo1pPz is definitely being abused i'm so sorry broski
>>
>>37690968
omfg i was joking shes literally my friend and i was kidding
>>
>>37690973
https://www.google.com/search?q=signs+of+abuse
it's never too late to figure it out
>>
>>37690775
>>37690968
lmfao she literally deleted her /frengen/ post after being called out
insane
>>
>>37690979
we barely even speak please enlighten me on how she can even abuse me like that
>>
I talked to gaming2 once. She thinks shes really smart but just wants to be right. She also thinks she is a passoid. She's not. 2/10 4chan normie not surprised she's an abuser too
>>
>>37690994
because i dont want some random schizo tied to my user
>>
>>37690999
disappearing after someone comes forward with a first-hand account of manipulation and abuse is a massive red flag and you should feel bad for being with her
>>
>>37691021
were not together?
>>
>>37691019
gaming2 is an abuser
gaming2 is an abuser
gaming 2 is an abuser
>>
>>37691036
why do you think that?
>>
>>37691045
because apparently your friend thinks you're evil and should not be added but "only jokingly"
for god's sake do you not understand what entrapment is
you are a horrible person
>>
>>37691056
what? im just asking why you think im a abuser
>>
>>37691061
i'm not even the same anon that said that
i'm just reading the thread
>>
i am the person that gaming2 is supposedly abusing.

not true. i have severe bpd and get rlly attached to people and developed an insane obsession over her. i do not feel abused by her and all troubles i have with her are mainly my fault. gaming2 is a cool person and not an abuser.
if the person who is claiming she is, is who i suspect they are, then theyre actually just dumb. i talked to them a lot about gaming2 because of my strong feelings for her and they believed gaming2 was abusing me, which they arent. i can just block gaming2, not talk to her etc, but i actively choose not to because shes a nice person.
not an abuser.
stop talking about her
>>
>>37691064
oh lmao
>>
damn this gaming2 person sucks huh
>>
>>37691086
im like 95 percent sure this is nosgovs ex friend lmao
>>
>>37691056
i said she is evil because of a personal struggle me and her are having. not more, you are not a bad person for having a conflict with someone , let alone an abuser
>>
>>37691068
>if the person who is claiming she is, is who i suspect they are, then theyre actually just dumb. i talked to them a lot about gaming2
nigga i checked archives for your tag and i have literally no idea who you are
i heard this from another tranner from here
and considering this seems to be a recurring issue this kinda lends credence to the point that gaming2 is a horrible person
>>
>>37691099
which tranner said it? i change my username a lot
>>
>>37691099
ive never dated anyone from here tho? so how could i abuse someone from here?
>>
>>37691095
>i police my friend's conversations about me
how is this NOT manipulative? do you completely lack self-awareness?
>>
I think now is the best time to come out about what gaming 2 did to me...
>>
>>37691086
i have no idea what's going on but yeah if the thread got derailed this hard by discourse of someone whose post isn't even up anymore gaming2 must be pretty awful
>>
>>37691117
huh?
>>
>>37691132
i thought if i deleted the post it would delete the thread because of spam, sorry
>>
if anon who claims to have heard from her can please tell me who told them about gaming2 then this would be a lot easier
>>
>>37691149
i dont post much
>>
>asl
18/mtf/uk
>letter(s)
t, idk
>about me
online abuse victim
>interests
therapy, copes
>looking for
relief from the constant mental anguish i have been caused
>not looking for
gaming2's sprawling series of alts trying to relocate me since i had to move away for the safety of me and my family
>contact
gaming2mademecutmyself
>>
>>37691145
this sounds a lot like "please allow me to personally brigade the person who calls out my pookie for being an abuser because there's an obvious cover-up i'm too delusional to acknowledge"
also you admitted in >>37690961 that
>me and her have some personal issue thiing happening rn
so why are you trying to defend her if she has clearly caused you harm lmfao
>>
>>37691176
she hasnt cause me harm, im mentally ill and i caused myself harm because of her. she didnt do anything wrong , i just got obsessed over her, she didnt fw it and stopped talking to me and i mightve bad mouthed her a lot in a state of distress to another user on here. thats it
>>
File: ARGH.jpg (28 KB, 400x386)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>37691195
>and i mightve bad mouthed her a lot in a state of distress
LOL AND YOU STILL CHOOSE TO DEFEND HER?
>>
>>37691195
lol simp
>>
>>37691068
hey, person you're talking about in this post here
i haven't posted on this thread, or any /frengen/ thread, in two weeks
i had no intention to badmouth you or her because i really did not care for the drama
i did warn you at the time this was going to come back and bite you in the ass and clearly it has
don't put this shit on me laura
>>
>>37691210
yes ?? because it was retarded of me. i literally just said im mentally ill and i was mad at her due to her not fucking with me being obsessed with her which is completly understandable

im too high maintenance for her and thats OK
that doesnt make her a fucking abuser
>>
>>37691230
who is this. i want names

>>37691169
tfw this is actually an account lmao
>>
>>37691230
okay, if this person is actually the real person who i was talking about then i dont know , im out of this situation then.
>>
>>37691251
yeah no i'm not allowing you to harass me thanks

>>37691254
lmao you realize with the amount of people she was cycling between that this was bound to happen eventually right
i warned you repeatedly
you should've just stayed away from her entirely
>>
>>37691276
>i'm not allowing you to harass me

its not like i'm gaming2 or anything
>>
>>37691068
>i am the person that gaming2 is supposedly abusing.
>searches for username
>not even the same person i've told people gaming2 was emotionally abusing
ohhh you sweet summer child
>>
>>37691318
i genuinely wanna hear about this please, im close ish friends with her and dont wanna talk to her if shes genuinely an abuser

pf_u2ftenjko1_e.3h9x
>>
>>37691345
(thats my discord tag)
>>
>>37691357
what kind of fucking discord tag is that
>>
gaming2 added me a few months ago and called me ugly when i shared a picture :(
>>
>>37690832
poster of >>37691230, i can confirm this
while we were friends laura sent me a video of alana (gaming2) literally abusing and punching someone
to call her anything less than an abuser is being delusional
laura do better seriously
>>
>>37691398
who is laura in this drama
>>
>>37691411
laura is nosgov wannabe !!CAkcSDo1pPz and pf_u2ftenjko1_e.3h9x on discord
>>
>>37691416
damn laura did you make your discord username while gaming2 was violently bashing your head into your keyboard
>>
>>37691439
i'm also not ignoring the fact you sent me gore and posted photos fetishized your self-harm scars when i was clearly uncomfortable with it so you aren't in the clear either
>>
>>37691439
>calling someone an abuser because of THAT
>a sexual fetish video punching someone "who wanted it"
>>
>>37691440
this is the funniest post in this thread
>>
File: thisthread.png (682 KB, 1170x625)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
>>
best thread i have read in ages
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1252x532)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
anyways both gaming2 and pf_u2ftenjko1_e.3h9x are terrible people this is not up for debate
>>
>>37691674
this is why i don't post my tag on frengen anymore. you just get added by nutjobs like these
>>
>>37691716
in your defense i'm the one who added her lmfao
>>
this whole thread is a shining example why transgirls need to take their meds
>>
>>37691096
>i said she is evil because of a personal struggle me and her are having
then don't defend her???
>>
>ASL
22 transbian arizona
>about me
schizophrenic transfem transitioning for 6 years. super charismatic but cant make real friendships bc of internet poisoning
>Interests
gay loser rpgs. pokemon, smt, kh. Music taste from edm 100gecs/femtanyl to drain to mcr/ptv
>looking for
anything. idk. im too hot to be this alone
>contact
atmaprithivi on all socials. disc/twt/insta whatevahh. please bless my line with some insane people who will kill me
>>
File: IMG_0165.jpg (301 KB, 1051x1228)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>asl
24 SE asia
>letter(s)
Mtf transfem
>about me
I like beauty fashion and fitness. I like tall fit guys too.
>looking for
Hot af guys to get to know or similarly feminine ppl
>not looking for
Anything else
Discord:
chocopichuu
>>
>>37691858
ive seen this tranny on soc
that's it
>>
>>37691831
no, we have a problem because of something that *i* did, im trying to defend my friend who is most fucking definitely not an abuser
>>
>>37691887
can you explain what the dms an anon posted with (supposedly) you in >>37691674 mean then
>>
>>37691887
hol up hol up. if my gaming2 is an abuuser then how come...how come she gets CONSENT to punch people and film and share it ONLINE?! ha!
>>
>>37691904
>..how come she gets CONSENT to punch people and film and share it ONLINE?!
i don't know why WOULD she NEED to get CONSENT to PUNCH PEOPLE and FILM and SHARE IT ONLINE you tell me brother
>>
>>37691887
its so clear from these two posts

>>37691195
>>37691244

that she is using you for narcissistic and fetish fuel. you are a beta orbiter in a cycle of simps she is rotating
>>
File: 1725747475360.jpg (96 KB, 440x186)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>37691921
yep this is exactly true
>>
>>37691547
>>37691904
>>37691915

if anyone is confused anon is referencing a south park episode where the whole running gag is kanye west being in denial about kim kardashian being a hobbit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyfr3nAgozQ
>>
>>37691941
oh ok i understood the kanye image post but i thought anon was legitimately defending gaming2 for her actions in the second post i'm retarded thank you
>>
>>37691896
The video she sent me (which I then sent to the person in the screenshot) is with a one time grindr hookup who ASKED her to punch her.
>>
>>37691962
we get it she ain't no hobbit
>>
>>37691962
ok so you're directly admitting to gaming2 having abuser tendencies
may i ask how that means she's not an abuser
and how are you not equally cringe for posting sh stuff to someone who obviously did NOT consent
>>
>>37691962
use your fucking head. if he really did ask her to punch her, do you really think he ALSO asked her to film this, and share it with all the other weirdos you talk to online and abuse
>>
>>37691962
i try and be the nicest and prettiest and most demure girl in the world and have zero people interesting in me

gaming2 out here punching dudes and apparently has a cycle of simps

i'm gonna jokerpill
>>
>>37692005
what's your tag anon
>>
File: communist.jpg (31 KB, 640x480)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>37691962
my alana is NOT an abuser.
she may be a liar, manipulative, degrading, an abuser...
but she is NOT psychotic!
>>
>>37692005
milkyb00
>>
>>37692005
I have similar feelings about another poster in this thread. It is over. I should just abuse others.
>>
File: IMG_3435.jpg (169 KB, 761x688)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>asl
mtf, 25, east coast
>about me
semi boymoder, haven’t voice trained, kinda tall
>interests
weeb stuff, dark souls, rpgs
>looking for
similar ppl, new friends, maybe relationship, semi-outgoing people
>not looking for
cis guys, people with a significant age delta
>contact
abyssalzanshin

if i added u previously u can @me
>>
File: 666.jpg (56 KB, 975x395)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>37691962
picrel
>>
>>37692338
>semi boymoder
>haven't voice trained
>not looking for cis guys
why even try
>>
>>37691962
mfw directly admits to accusation about gaming2 punching and harming others that they denied in >>37690846 and >>37690865
holy shit how did this go from gaming2 being like "omg i don't have that fetish" and "i'm not a sadist" to you saying "oh she ABUSED someone because they LIKED it" you're literally just admitting the accusation was true
>>
>>37691858
dick size?
>>
>>37692578
200 inches
>>
>>37692122
do it anon
>>
>ASL
23/mtf/ma
>Letters
b
>About me
8 months hrt, have a part time job, in college slowly trying to do something with my life, i like to think of myself as a relaxed person idk
>Interests/Hobbies
anime, manga, video games like terraria, civ 6, and fps, nature, ambient music, hiking, philosophy, history, exercise, trying to learn cs as a side thingy
>Looking for
friends, people to play games with, someone who wants to talk about their dreams with me
>Not looking for
reddit, freaks, people not around my age or not in the us
>Tag
sasdjkhjaksdhjkasjhka
>>
File: winslow.jpg (32 KB, 500x672)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>37692776
>not looking for: not in the us
>>
File: 1727872910211258.png (796 KB, 812x806)
796 KB
796 KB PNG
>tfw that anon who ghosted you gets schizoposted
Sucks it happens but I'm glad I got my justice, all I wanted was another WA fren. I swear all the trans girls from here are schizos.
>>
>>37692858
that's just what an unhealthy dose of gaming2 does to you
>>
more mtfs more mtfs more mtfs
>>
hnnngh i need more cute transgirls in this thread
>>
File: Cesare1.jpg (114 KB, 1080x1079)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>asl
18/ftm/seattle area
>letters
t, g (i'm a gayden)
>about me
my name is andrew, i am currently in school to be an anesthesia tech and am currently working as a costco sample attendant. i am also bipolar which is pretty fun
>interests
i love music i constantly have music playing and i also make music (specifically i make glitchbreak), my favorite genres are gothic rock, breakcore, black metal, hyperpop, and fifth wave emo. i also like to fuck with computers and have lately been screwing around with linux. i play world of warcraft primarily when it comes to games but i also love tf2 (i main pyro) and the borderlands games, and i am currently working on finishimg ultrakill. my special interests (unsurprisingly i am autistic) are neurology (especially dementia and even more specifically frontotemporal dementia), music genres/classifications, and bus routes (i have a wall of bus schedules)
>looking for
anyone who wantss to chat and be friends, i have a bf so i'm only interested in friendships
>contact
my discord username is tisteatime
>>
>>37693448
can confirm this user is very cool
>>
File: file.png (2.61 MB, 1630x1261)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB PNG
>asl
29/hrt femboy enbycope/seattle
>about me
super depressed/bpd but im here to kill time
>interests
anime manga awful memes etc. oh im reading stormlight archive right now
>looking for
hmmm not sure, definitely someone local also on hrt or a femboy that tries
i mostly just want to send memes i find to someone that appreciates it
maybe someone to talk to about things that are hard
>not looking for
i get kinda messy sometimes and might flake out and im sorry ahead of time
>contact
meowzerus discord is my alt, send something awful and I might respond if it's awful enough

>>37684788
hii
>>
>>37693474
i don't know if you realize but SEA means south east asia and not seattle anon
>>
>>37693493
well it's too late to add idiot to my about me
>>
>>37693495
>>37693501
what did she mean by this
>>
>>37693511
did want to call someone else an idiot on accident >.<
>>
>>37693514
>did
kek you're cute
>>
>>37693517
fml
>>
File: GZYr4XWWUAAVTD9.jpg (164 KB, 1893x1675)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>start using frengen 4 months ago
>today a dozen of my new friends come to a party thrown by my boyfriend for me

very cool threads thanks 4channel.
>>
>>37693823
yuuri would never chudmax she is far too whimsical and silly
>>
>>37693823
how the heck do you get a boyfriend
>>
>>37691674
i mean pf_u2ftenjko1_e.3h9x literally comes here to cheat on her gf so i can't say i'm surprised.
>>
>>37689619
Why did you block and remove me? I am not a troll rather rude ivan.... I am that ugly and autistic unforunately :(
>>
File: mb.png (360 KB, 694x693)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
if you wanna be my lover
you gotta get through my alt

disc: milkyb00
>>
>>37693823
Where the fuck do you live that you get a dozen people that all live near you?
>>
Just want to add in as one of Alana's/ Gaming2's past friends from here she 10000% is a shitty person and an abuser and should be avoided. She is a narcissistic piece of shit and will only use you till she discards you
>>
>>37696461
Southern California
>>
>>37696536
there's one other girl who does this too that i know of. wtf is wrong with this place
>>
>>37691018
I had fun playing tekken with her
>>
File: sprite.png (99 KB, 735x734)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>asl
24/M/UK
>letter(s)
FTM, B and some other things you can find out later
>about me
ex-NEET IT student and a part-time stoner, a little awkward in conversations to start with but when i warm up i can talk for hours, especially if you ask about my favourite things.
>interests
Digital Art, Pixel Art, Music (90s alt, rock, grunge, etc.), writing, reading, video games (RPGs, farming sims & other sim games, MMOs), anime (love sds -i know its mid; delicious in dungeon, 90s anime like sailor moon, yu yu hakusho etc etc)
>looking for
people to talk to, maybe more once we're familiar with each other
>not looking for
creeps, cissies, ppl only interested in horny
>contact
leksolotl on discord
>>
>asl
26. MtF. Northeast US.

>about me
Straight trans woman in the city. When I have free time I usually sing and play guitar, sometimes write songs. I like to party and meet new people sometimes too.

>interests
Voice, guitar, fashion, makeup, philosophy, polisci, screenwriting. I have residual interests in theology and religious history too from my pray the gay away era.

>looking for
Men. Interested in casual dating or LDR. Also might be cool to just meet some friends to vibe with but I work a lot and am not online a ton.

>not looking for
Under 22.

>contact
rice.pilaf
>>
File: FAGrot.jpg (77 KB, 676x591)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>37684145
>asl
18/mtf/washington dc
>letter(s)
B, P,
>about me
ugly hon fuck idk disguisting nasty, big shoulders uhm im tyring to looksmax but its very hard since everyone tells me i have bdd or some shit uhm. in dire need of anything any social interacitojn im tired idc if ur a chaser or a fucking lurker i just need anybody. uhm rate my pics and call me a fucking loser hon please :3
>interests
Cooking, Baking, cs2, deadlock, trying to get into fashion, makeup but im shitty. I go thrifting sometimes and its ok. I might start drawing shit again for funsies
>looking for
ANYBODY PLEASE ineed poeple
>not looking for
i don't wanna be bymyself :(
>discord
ilovekismet
>>
>>37691362
she changed her @ so she could give her it to someone else (sturmfuerherin, because she's a racist nazi)
>>
>>37684145
>ASL
24/M/East asian

>Looking for
Open minded ppl who can hold an interesting conversation on diverse topics or have interesting business background.

>Interests
Douyin Makeup, tea, meeting new people, personal aesthetics, not well versed but I like getting into topics like religion, philosophy, esoteric & art. I also play 1 or 2 video games.

I read, go to networking events, tea bar & speakeasy sometimes.

>Not looking for
NSFW, Dating, extreme politics (I dont mind some edgy pol memes)

>Discord:
la_tae
>>
>>37697808
>the manipulation victim is also a nazi
wow who would've thought
>>
File: 1000043297.jpg (1.95 MB, 2944x2208)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>letter(s)
physically-ftm agp femme transbian. gender unlabeled. polyamorous. DID having NEET. I dress femme & shave but I've been on hrt for 5 years soo
>about me
mentally ill (not bpd) autist going on 19. night owl (DSPD if you know what that is). jewish atheist marxist leninist. furry/therian age regressor. irl kitsune ^_^ I live in Pennsylvania (USA) btw
>interests
rabbits/lagomorpha, finland/finnish, malware, danooct1, varg vikernes/burzum, black/power/heavy/thrash metal, hip hop, alt rock, columbine, c64s/8 bit computers, gen 1 pokemon glitches. learning finnish
games:
TES, pokemon showdown, project zomboid, kirby's adventure, dwarf fortress, rimworld, castlevania/bloodstained, kittens game, evolve idle, hl 1 & 2, doom
shows:
big brother, columbo, death note, daughters of mnemosyne, CSM, WWDITS, kitchen nightmares, hotel hell, forensic files, tiger king, documentaries/docuseries in general
>looking for
mostly tgirls but other people are ok too. friends w common interests, people that will smoke on call w me, vidya friends. wld prefer people that vc. open 2 FWB w anyone on e/not on t I don't care about passing
>not looking for
reactionaries, antisemites, racists, zionists, fatphobes etc. people that r weirded out by harmless stuff. not looking 2 be called the hard r for using a paci again (Laura is probably going to reply to this to call me a diapertroon or something as she usually does)
>contact
@danaohara
>>
>>37698188
>Laura is probably going to reply to this to call me a diapertroon or something as she usually does
HAHAHAHA WTF tell us more
>>
File: file.png (581 KB, 1161x735)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>37698188
i mean i have literally seen u >>37698188 wear binkies before and stuff and they are into some weird stuff. im not the one to kinkshame but like...
>>
>>37698240
laura them wearing binkies is not comparable you fetishizing forced feminization, rape, gore, and brutal self-harm
sincerely go fuck yourself
>>
>>37698240
i am sorry about the racism stuff though, that was fucked and childish of me and i dont actually hold those views or say that stuff anymore. i think my wording was smth like (in reaction to them sending me a pic of them with a binky in their mouth) "whats up with the binky, eww are u a hard r"

im sorry abt that
>>
>>37698264
if you're sorry then don't accuse people with random shit holy fuck maybe acknowledge the fact that alana whom you're so obsessed with to the point of suicidal ideation was deliberately ignoring you over you being bpd before getting at someone for completely innocently enjoying age regression you vapid troon
>>
File: file.png (608 KB, 1007x811)
608 KB
608 KB PNG
>>37698259
they are literally into necrophilia?? also this?
>>
>>37698298
for context i sent them pics of my cuts and they were into that
>>
>>37698298
>also this??
because you uncomfortably push your retarded fetishes onto people who are otherwise not mentally well enough to consent so of course you find like-minded people holy shit zero self-awareness in you
also necrophilia is a stretch considering it's 100% likely you brought it on yourself in conversation
>>
>>37684145
i love the frengen drama. you trannies just cant get along, it's like a competition to be the most unsocialized sex pest. kek
>>
>>37698325
they started with the necrophilia stuff, not me. if theyre into actual fucking necrophilia then i think cuts should be fine
>>
File: 1000044030.jpg (103 KB, 1080x1261)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>37698210
here is a screenshot from before she changed her @, I have one from after too but she deleted the part where she called me the hard r lol. she gave the url to her gf's friend that has since changed it to @herzanfall, which is hilarious because herzanfall added me to send me a video of her ex girlfriend wearing a paci with her in the video.
and sure I am a necrophile, but I don't grave rob or kill people over it? like everything I talk about is consensual/fantasy stuff, I have zero urge to go grave robbing over a weird attraction I have. who cares?
>>
>>37698334
yeah nah it now does seem that especially since you're hiding your tripcode that you're just lying to get sympathy
literally nothing you say is believable
>>
>>37698340
>but I don't grave rob or kill people over it?
i think an innocent fantasization of the dead is quantifiably less worse than the shit laura likes so you're in the clear
>>
>>37698340
i can forgive necrophilia if you don't fuck dead bodies honestly but a german nazi using racial slurs is too far for my taste
i side with danaohara here
>>
>>37698188
>interests
>varg vikernes
>not looking for
>racists
>>
>>37698340
yes i did say that

>>37698343
nothing i said on here was untrue, i did bad things but cmon, if somebody tells me about their necrophilia and incest fetish , and thinks my cuts are cute, what do you want me to think? they were fine with anything i said up until the racism part and i didnt push anything onto them, they texted me first mostly iirc
>>
>>37698401
>if somebody tells me about their necrophilia and incest fetish
probably because you cornered them into hard kink discussion you actual mongoloid
also incest is like dramatically less bad so i don't know what your point is
>>
File: file.png (599 KB, 1150x794)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
>>37698416
i didnt??? they literally started with it
>>
>>37698398
isn't it clear from my post that varg vikernes would want me dead? I'm jewish, I am just fascinated with the way his brain works and think his music is good. I'm interested in columbine and I think the people that perpetuated it were heinous as well as racist. interest ≠ endorsement
>>
>>37698427
>necrophilia is cute
ARE YOU STUPID YOU'RE AGREEING WITH THEM
also "my mutuals" so it wasn't even brought on by an interest directly
>>
File: file.png (265 KB, 1171x399)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>>37698427
oh they also started with the cutting stuff i just realised. so i think me and them are both in the wrong
>>
>>37698457
oh my god laura taking out-of-context screenshots when your fetishes include being raped and sadism (which are being ENABLED) do not give your arguments substance
i firmly maintain danaohara did nothing wrong
>>
hey just so you know literally no one cares about your retarded faggot drama you guys are ruining the thread vibes with your schizo shit fuck off you stupid fucking faggots
>>
>>37698474
i will gladly screenshare my entire discord chat with them if u want
>>
>>37698478
>cis male mad he got 0 adds
>>
>>37698484
personally i just want you to acknowledge >>37691937 and >>37691977
>>
File: url(15).jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>I WON'T END THIS FIGHT, NOT THIS TIME AGAIN
>SO LONG, SO LONG, SO LONG, YOU CANNOT SURVIVE
>AND I'M NOT DYIN', AND I CAN'T LOSE
>I CAN'T LOSE, NO, I CAN'T LOSE
>'CAUSE I CAN'T LEAVE IT TO YOU
>SO LET'S GET TOO HIGH, GET TOO HIGH AGAIN
>>
>>37698514
i can see how the first message seems bad to outsiders and without context. the "being used" thing isnt talking about rape or anything, its just me liking to get dominated. 2 consenting adults. theres literally nothing wrong about that.

to the second one, i dont really see where i ever said she had abuser tendencies. and the cutting thing i already explained, i sent cutting pics to danaohara AFTER they said they would cut me and have necrophilia and all that stuff, and they were fine with me sending it
>>
>>37698568
not danaohara you mongrel
the person that blanked themselves out in the screenshots >>37691674
how does what you did here to someone who obviously did not consent or feel comfortable with you sharing rape fantasies, physical abuse videos, your own self-harm scars, make you innocent in this scenario
the fact remains that they said they were clearly uninterested in that and you broke their trust
so even if danaohara is in the wrong you are at the very least a massive asshole who abuses comfort zones to other people
>>
>>37698624
lmao yes laura do enlighten me i'm still reading the thread and staying quiet
thanks random anon btw
>>
>>37698624
okay i dont rlly remember my convos with that person that well, it looks rlly bad from the screenshots and it probably is. im sorry
>>
>>37698668
you should probably just stop posting forever at this point i feel like exactly 0 people sympathize with you
stop trying to wave your dick around with the grossout contest with fetishes
just leave and let the thread go back to normal
>>
>>37698700
ur absolutely right and i was planning on doing that
>>
great now this thread is permanently tainted because 2 trannies couldn't keep it in their pants
can we just get some cuter tranners in here and fix this mess up thanks
>>
>>37698766
>2 trannies couldn't keep it in their pants
imagine my surprise
>can we just get some cuter tranners in here and fix this mess up thanks
i would post but im an uggo oldshit and i dont watch anime or play vidya so no one here will like me
>>
>>37698804
unless you're over 30 you're probably not an oldshit
>>
File: file.png (97 KB, 360x257)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>37698706
>>
>>37698827
oh my god don't encourage them
>>
>>37698812
33 im def an oldshit
>>
>>37698831
they're stubborn as fuck and have a superiority complex, i'm not making much of a difference.
>>
>>37698834
hello 33 y/o brother
>>
>>37698880
yes hello
>>
>>37698545
the new slaves outro is a masterclass of songwriting
>>
>>37698766
never posting my tag or adding fellow trannies again after witnessing this can some not completely insane cis men post
>>
>>37698895
I made the mistake of adding 3 from here and they were all very autistic and annoying carbon copies of each other who could barely hold a convo. Kinda on me for thinking adding 4chan trannies on Discord would have any other result
>>
>>37698895
did you have a stroke
>>
>>37698941
no but you might have
>>
/Cluster Bgen/
>>
File: gigachad.jpg (134 KB, 705x705)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>37684145
>asl
25/m/berlin (germany)
>letter(s)
bi, based detrans
>about me
insane adhd edgy cyberpunk alt fashion cringelord
>interests
yelling at computers, programming, loonix, neuroscience shit, research chems, music production, techno clubs, gameing, techwear
>looking for
unhinged people who will rant about cool shit
anyone with shared interests
>not looking for
john paul 2 lookalikes
rats that refuse to be spun
>contact
hy.pn
>>
File: IMG_6123.jpg (35 KB, 1200x630)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>37684145
What do I have to do to get gaming2 to punch my stomach until I vomit? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>37699491
why are you having to say where berlin is? are people on this board so retarded they dont know in which country berlin is?
>>
>>37699897
there's one in delaware
also its for ppl who ctrl+f the thread
>>
File: 1656_breastmint.png (15 KB, 103x106)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>asl
20 amab michigan
>letter(s)
theymab on e, bisexual i think
>about me
uni student in the midwest. i like to go to garage shows and basement shows, known to make zines
>interests
midwest emo, music, punk culture, diy clothes, zines, homestuck, gacha games, yume nikki, houseki no kuni
>looking for
anything, irl stuff would be nice
>not looking for
sexual degen stuff immediately, ppl who add and dont say anything
>contact
disc: lobodomie
>>
>asl
22/mtf/austin TX
>letter(s)
T NB B
>interests
video games, board games, reading scifi, anime, and talking about philosophy
>looking for
friends or dates with cute people
>not looking for
hookups, sexting, basically if you just want to fuck or if you don't live near me/never want to meet up
>contact
discord: cubicquartic
>>
Can you guys stop arguing I just want to meet new friends:(
>>
File: patty.jpg (24 KB, 281x281)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>asl
20/nb/canada
>letter(s)
b
>about me
androgynous laze who likes to learn about other people and provide company & emotional comfort
>interests
adventure/exploration games, alternative hip hop & electronic music, '00s anime, documentaries, cooking, ytpmv
>looking for
friendships with older, emotionally grounded people (23-30 y/o, ish?)
no gender preference, would like mtfs/ftms though
mostly wanting to explore interests & pick up hobbies
distance isn't a concern
>not looking for
18-22 y/o ppl that don't have it together, friendships that fizzle out fast
>contact
1masky
>>
18 mtf MA
Lonely trans girl with too much freetime and not enough connections
Discord: vicepresident
>>
>asl - 24f europe
>about me - autistic early transition transbian struggling a bit with adjusting to hormonal changes and going through a tough period overall; i have a vibrant social life and dedicate a lot of my time to irl friends but i would like to find new people online as well
>interests - linguistics and history (but also to a lesser degree other fields!), video games; i mostly play roguelikes, rpgs, pdx games and other strategy games
>looking for: ideally romance and mutual attention but very happy just with talking to interesting and understanding people
>not looking for: people who could be put off by directness, venting, affection and intense emotions in general

discord: krankrupuia
>>
>>37701814
How old are you willing to accept? With a post like that, you are looking at eventual net grooming.
>>
>>37701882
oh i forgot to specify, i guess 21 would be my minimum
>>
File: 1727384792275320.png (570 KB, 2000x1800)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>>37684416
Copying from the last thread:

>Do not add, according to other posters this is a pedophile from /soc/ who is catfishing. There's images of his real face on the archives and other proof that he's admitted to grooming minors on Discord. He's also posted that he only wants paypigs and cucks, so it's really not worth your time adding him.
>>
>>37701988
What is your maximum?
>>
>>37702047
28 or so i guess? never really thought about this
>>
File: normal.jpg (22 KB, 720x463)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>37684145
>asl
24/amab enby/AZ
>letter(s)
B, NB
>about me
no one's gonna add me so why bother. stats grad student. psychotic depression has turned me into a hermit.
>interests
Math and philosophy
>looking for
Someone to talk to for two seconds and then remove. As always.
>not looking for
perfect isolation is nice but brain loops get bad every now and again
>contact
.lackadaisical
>>
>>37702179
Good thing I asked. I was looking forward to giving and receiving affection, but I am way above 28. I hope you find your ideal /lgbt/ match.
>>
>>37701814
Hello Charlotte pic? Based alert?
>>
>>37702267
She is most likely Estonian, Baltic, Finnish, East European, or worse.
>>
>>37702231
you can still add me if you'd like, i find older people attractive but i don't think it could be a long-term thing, no matter what you decide thanks, i wish you luck as well!

>>37702267
hehe 8-)

>>37702312
it's worse
>>
>>37702353
inshallah online dating on the chans
you are already in the worse category
>>
>>37702353
We are in two different continents, so while I am not looking for any romantic attachment, I am not looking for flings, either. If an older person adds you, do you see them as a meaningful friend? I don't want to make a friend who just fucks off and ghosts me one day. It is expected from /lgbt/ frengen, but it is better to know in advance if you really want a friend or just someone to pass time with, until the first inconvenience.
>>
>>37702353
>it's worse
How can it be worse than Eastern Europe while being part of Europe, is it a Central Europe shithole like Hungary? I hear that Poland and Czechia are better than they used to be in the past.
>>
>>37702455
running out of bisexual women to fumble irl and don't know too many troons around here

>>37702480
i can't promise anything until i get to know you but if i like you enough i don't see why it wouldn't be a normal long-term friendship. don't have too many internet friends anymore but the ones that i still have around have been my friends for years even despite some hiatuses where we didn't talk at all

>>37702506
you're close but i won't spoil more
>>
>>37702717
we could be friends if you reveal where you're from, tired of only having internet friends that are too far away to meet irl
>>
>>37703210
i think you're in the wrong thread
>>
>>37693823
I wanna be ur fren. You seem so nice.
>>
>>37702203
Psychotic depression also turned me into a hermit.
>>
sadists getting a bad rap in this thread rn...
>>
>>37703432
life is less poison fog-y when i'm on two antidepressants, an antipsychotic, and a sleep aid, but i still feel it a lot. not very fun to socialize regardless, just less so when you hate yourself as see yourself as incapable and worthless.
>>
frengen is on page 9 wtf? tttt is truly dead
>>
>>37684145
>asl
21 tgirl
>special interest(s)
uhh well idk where to start but I like cute and nerdy stuff I guess (I have rly bad anxiety sry)
>about me
have been off and on many different fem hormonals since a teen (i have an intersex condition) it's a long story but that's essentially how I got here and probably why I'm soo scared of coming out of my shell to people regardless of how I look and sound.
>looking for
kind hearted t4t friendship *maybe* more IF we really get along and I feel safe around you and vice versa
>not looking for
bottoms, pervs, guys, creeps, genuinely scary people, severe bpd people (sorry but it just doesn't work well with someone who has really bad self esteem and anxiety like myself)
>discord
shygirly_
>>
>>37703169
i live in southernmost central europe, if you live close i'd be happy to meet up at some point i travel relatively often but i would prefer not revealing my exact country unless i know you better
>>
>asl
24/mtf/idaho
>letter(s)
Bi
>about me
Stoner neet
>interests
Fps games
>looking for
People to play fps with
>not looking for
Chasers, politics
>contact
kia_666
>>
>>37684145
>asl
20 male australia
>letter(s)
repressing both homosexual/bisexual and transexual urges
>about me
idk why i like talking to queers but it's somewhat cathartic to me, not really sure what i'm trying to get out of chatting but whatever, might not add you back for a couple hours cause i'm going to bed soon (i'm trying to fix my sleep schedule)
>interests
i love cooking, writing (nobody is allowed to read my stuff), movies, and programming even though i'm really bad at it and don't do it much anymore, i usually also love hiking and fitness but i fall in and out of love with it cause i have a boom and bust cycle with my weight and general health where i rapidly gain then lose 5-30kg within a couple weeks, currently in a weight loss phase but i've been feeling better recently so i'll probably level out soon
>looking for
people who are nice, kind, and not boring :D
>not looking for
people who are gross, weird, and boring
>contact
disc is mazzyaa_86273
>>
>>37707645
forgot a pic, how embarassing
>>
File: 1726317087565200s.png (45 KB, 250x194)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>37707645
>>37707654
doubly embarassing, i should kms
>>
>>37707664
why rep desu
>>
>>37707645
>nobody is allowed to read my stuff
upload to ao3 right fkn now
>>
File: GZNLsaTWkAAxtjD.jpg (108 KB, 1089x1080)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>37706053
its more alive than usual lately
>>
>>37706703
that's close enough, can add you if you don't mind guy friends
>>
This thread taught me to never associate with anyone who has bpd irl so I guess it was a valuable exp
>>
>>37708830
probably not but considering that's an entirely separate general it's probably none of their/my business what people do here
>>
>>37706169
t4t will not help your anxiety or self-esteem lmao
>>
>>37709060
its the only anecdote
>>
>>37709445
you mean antidote
also t4t is basically anchoring your sexual success on if you pass or not. instead of horny men you have horny tgirls judging if you pass or not

t. got a regrettable hand job from a transbian
>>
File: 1729440392237.png (1.11 MB, 1079x1287)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>37684145
>asl
22, male, Italy
>letter(s)
B
>about me
autistic, need tranner gf/bf.
>interests
Music. Lots of it. Especially SWANS, have a nice life, nine inch nails, depeche mode, killing joke. If it's got noise and it's autistic sounding, i will like it.
bonus points if it's depressing too.
>looking for
need tranner gf/bf. frens are cool too ig, especially if near me.
>not looking for
ghosters, /pol/acks
>contact
ceruleanix
>>
>>37706169
>>looking for
>t4t
>>not looking for
>bottoms, pervs, guys, creeps, genuinely scary people, severe bpd people
I'm confused. Do you want a transbian gf or not?
>>
>>37710658
do be tuff to separate the t4t and bpds
>>
>see notification for a friend request
>get really excited
>say "hey what's up"
>they just unfriend/block without saying anything
Seriously guys, WHAT THE FUCK is your problem?
>>
>>37712405
you failed the vibe check sis
>>
>>37712405
maybe they didn't like your profile picture.
>>
File: erg.png (889 KB, 775x747)
889 KB
889 KB PNG
>asl
19F EU
>letter(s)
T
>about me
Transgender lunatic, passes, in love with music
>interests
music, videogames (cs source is my fav mp; cruelty squad is my fav sp), researching фapмaкo and "chemicals", spirituality, fishing, movies, biking and a lot more
>looking for
Interesting people / People who can hold a conversation / CS Source players / Music nerds / anyone fun ^-^
>not looking for
People who can't control themselves / cluster b
>contact (dc)
@ virtualdreamplaza
>>
>>37712405
saying whats up, wyd, or hey lol, is all boring normie topicless speak. if you get added you ctrl-f their profile, have they posted anything you can lead off, is there anything in their discord profile you can lead off
>>
>>37711858
>theyrethesamepicture.png
>>
fuuuuuuck it, had some okay luck!
>asl
30/M/Oklahoma
>letter(s)
Gay/NB/Demi
>about me
Dumb weird >furry dude looking to make some friends! I try to be as chill as I can, but I'm a tiny bit anxious, but hey, screw it, what better way to fix that than by putting yourself out there, eh?
>interests
Love vidya (especially retro shit, milsims and good ol' FFXIV), retro tech, cooking, helping folks and the outdoors! I'm a simple dude at heart!
>looking for
Friends, people to talk/call with, gaming friends and hell, if you're close, someone to cook for! Love to see them smiles when they say my cooking doesn't suck xD
>not looking for
Mm, not a lot honestly? Just the usual, bigots, assholes, one word responses (but if you're shy, that's alright!)
>contact
corgi4229
>>
File: IMG_1885.jpg (1.23 MB, 1284x1593)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>asl
21, MtF, NM, ABQ UNM
>letter(s)
Trans, Bi (hrt almost 4 years)
>about me
Not a social brainlet but want to meet people more similar to me than some of the randoms i meet on campus and in this city/state. I’m a psych major.
>interests
vidya (league, warframe, baldur’s gate etc.) manhwa/manga, roller skating, gym/runs.
>looking for
Friends in albuquerque
>not looking for
moid chasers
>discord
bumblbia
>>
>>37713072
going to mwff?
>>
File: downs.jpg (30 KB, 678x593)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
The lack of self-awareness among political LARPers is incredible. 'I am le dark enlightenment Nick Land scholar :DDDDD' faggot you listen to podcasts and live within 15 minutes of a burger king and walmart 'I'm a deleuzian maoist ^_^' you have a twitter account watch contrapoints and listen to sewerslvt
>>
>>37713819
Probs not thiiiis year, but it's definitely on my plate for next! :D
>>
>>37684670
Hello Loahte
>>
>>37713855
lmao
>>
File: 20240930_200706.png (412 KB, 604x555)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>asl
18/m/argentina
>letter(s)
g
>about me
uni dropout who lives in the middle of nowhere, i feel really isolated and i hate my culture
>interests
rpgs, writing, animanga, visual novels cartoons, sociology, straight eroges, gay eroges, swimming, /co/, /x/ schizo ramblings, drawing
>looking for
anyone who likes the same things or lives in latam
>not looking for
ppl with insane beliefs
>contact
taku_ww
>>
>>37713855
I don't know who any of these people are so glad I'm not a zoomer.
>>
>>37714843
Itaru would not have magazines like this what the fuck. Itaru is a bonafide Moe Moe Lolicon, this is fagwashing at the worst degree. Straight to the gulag.
>>
File: 1729562355261.png (458 KB, 676x732)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
Are you here?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.