[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>father
>brother
>mother
these are the people who will be upset if i kill myself. how can i weigh their upset against my cessation of being? does the pain in myself i can avert outweigh the pain i will instill in three people?
>>
wow those sticks are really cool...i couldnt tell it was a reflection at first and it really tripped my brain out. good picrel anon, the world really can be neat sometimes
>>
>>37689336
thank you anon, i try to pic nice picrels to even out the worthlessness of my posts
this is: a collaboration with nature - andy goldsworthy (1990)
>>
>>37689351
its a whole book! thanks for sharing :)
one day when i can afford to just drop $70CAD on a nature art book i'll buy it and think of you...and as i flip through the pages ill hope with all my heart that youre still out there somewhere, that the sweet confused and deeply pained human who shared this beauty with me never took their life...
i really hope things get better for you, itll never be worth it to throw away the one chance we're given, please just stay strong, for your mother, father, brother, and the random stranger who will be thinking of you every time she sees this beautiful piece of art, please dont kill yourself...<3
>>
>>37689483
thank yoy anon this made me cry
it's on bebooks for ike twenty dollars. i might get get a copy myslf
https://www.abebooks.co.uk/book-search/title/a-collaboration-with-nature/author/andy-goldsworthy/
>>
>>37689507
maybe we'll find ourselves reading at the same time someday, it'll be like we're spiritually reading it together!<3
i always love to think about those unknown moments of connection, like whenever i stare up at the moon i think about all the other people who might be staring up at it with me, and i feel just a little bit more connected to the world around me.
>>
>>37689670
maybe!
i think you have a really beautiful way of relating to others
>>
>>37689769
i really appreciate that thank you! I hope you have a great day/night and i look forward to looking through that book! i promise ill remember this, and i promise ill be thinking about you everytime i do
>>
>>37689483
>>37689670
I’m one of those random strangers OP—I may not ever understand your pain, but the moon will always remind me of you.
>>
>>37689769
>>37691144
I love you
goodnight<3

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.