[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714148421847354.jpg (243 KB, 750x812)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>be me, 5'11 19 y/o manmoder in uni
>11 months on hrt
>probably have some sort of intersex condition; DD cups in a year
>still haven't gotten around to getting a bra because men don't wear those
>roommate makes fun of me for "texting like a teenage girl"
>my guy friends keep grabbing and poking me even after I tell them to stop
>complain about this to online ftm friend
>he thinks it's hilarious and refuses to refer to me as a guy
How do I reassert myself as a man? I'm a gigahon in multiple respects and my parents would 100% disown me if I trooned
>>
>>37705437
>manmoder
>DD cups
so which is it
>>
File: fabrication.png (353 KB, 680x527)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>37705437
>>
>>37705443
Both? A big enough hoodie can kinda hide it, but it makes me look pretty fat
>>
>>37705461
I swear this is real, and I need them to stop belittling me like this ㅠㅠ
>>
>>37705437
What is gigahon about you, and don’t say your height
>>
>>37705576
Really, really bad browbone, sloped forehead, big hands, box torso, and wide shoulders relative to hips are about what sums it up
Also height
>>
>>37705437
>5'11
>19
>DD cups
and then you call yourself a gigahon? the things you say are wild. you're nearly a year on hrt and yo got big tits, just try girlmoding already
>>
>>37705585
If it’s that bad get some ffs and you’ll be fine, in the real world no one really gives a shit if a woman isn’t perfectly curvy or big handed
Wake up and be a woman, you’re young and you have the world to see. Do it now before everything loses its color
>>
>>37705437
>complain about this to online ftm friend
>he thinks it's hilarious and refuses to refer to me as a guy
I'm ftm and I find this unacceptable. If you mksgendered him back he'd probably bitch.
>>
>>37705437
>manmoder
>11 months hrt
>still wants to be seen as a man
?????
>>
>>37705595
>>37705620
>>37705651
I am unfortunately dependent on my parents at the moment with nobody irl to lean on if things go south with them, so that's out of the question

>>37705641
Why would I do that?? I'm not heartless. Besides, he's a gigachad, so that'd be pretty stupid looking
>>
>>37705659
So earn some money as a part timer and get out of there girl
>>
File: 27d.jpg (25 KB, 600x600)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>37705437
you're getting off on this aren't you
just sitting there giggling to yourself like a retard every time someone calls you a girl
>>
>>37705659
and in 11 months you've not decided to look for any other options? I could understand if it was like half that and finding work was a struggle or something, but don't complain when you got yourself to this point, or let it happen
>>
>>37705674
Terrified + unprepared + paranoid + I can probably cope for a few years until the end of med school or residency

>>37705686
I am unfortunately pissed at having my personal space violated, and I can't do that while my roommate is on his bed doing whatever. If I get outed I would 100% kill myself out of fear
>>
>>37705659
Not saying you should do that. Just annoyed by his hypocrisy.
>>
>>37705719
I am literally asking how to manmode better; the problem isn't the fact that I have to manmode

>>37705726
Fair fair, I guess
>>
>>37705740
>I am literally asking how to manmode better
>OP post literally describes malefailing
I think you're fucked lady
>>
>>37705723
I get the fear and paranoia, but it’s been eleven months and you need to start preparing. You can’t keep a bunch of pissed off wasps in a cardboard box forever, your tits being the wasps and the box being your jacket
One day shit will hit that fan, and if you don’t have some sort of fall back you’re just going to keep falling and falling
>>
>>37705760
I'm gonna lose it
There's gotta be something? Maybe I cut my hair back to eyebrow level? More clothing layers?

>>37705770
If that happens, then yeah, I have nothing and nobody to hold on to since I'm out to nobody irl; I don't think I can do a part time job this semester because it's kinda packed, and next sem is prolly gonna be even rougher because I'm taking grad classes. I'll see what I can do ig
>>
>>37705827
It’s alright if you don’t have a lot of time, if you can even just get a day or two of work, or maybe later/earlier shifts that don’t conflict with uni, it’ll be okay. It’s just smart to save up some money for the future, especially considering the rocky one you may have
Sorry for nagging like an old man, you just seem like a sweet girl and I want you to have a good life
>>
lol
>>
>>37705846
Yeah, that makes sense, thanks; I'll look for something that works out. No need to apologize lol
>>
>>37705437
>DD cups in a year
how, genuinely how
>>
>>37705923
I started at like B or C or something because, again, probably intersex condition (I think it's prolly klinefelters or some sht like that because I have an uncomfortable number of the physical symptoms, tho I never got a karyotype and probably never will)
>>
>probably have some sort of intersex condition
This is without a question the saddest and most common 4chan tranny cope I see all the fucking time lol. obviously OP is a troll post based on everything else but LOL
>>
>>37705948
I don't know if I do or not, but that's kinda mean :<

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.