[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1727302432386028.png (202 KB, 1080x1386)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
Is it even worth going to a lesser-known cheaper surgeon for FFS? I've been boymoding for 6 years and I still can't afford someone like Keojampa or Mardirossian. Is it worth going to someone like Qassemyar or Malagon, or am I wasting my money by not going with the best?
>>
>>37705466
6 fucking years holy shit anon HOW??
>>
>>37705466
Please whatever you do
Do NOT get cheap ffs
It is your face don’t risk it
If you need ffs to pass it is over
>>
>>37705476
I'm scared of people thinking I'm ugly
>>
>>37705466
Just go with giant.implants in turkey. He's better than all of the big name usa surgeons anyways and like 1/2 the price.
>>
>>37705466
I would ***NOT*** go for 'cheap' on facial surgery.
>>
>>37705466
you only have one face, anon. don't fuck it up with a botched surgery
>>
>>37705476
the same way I'm ten years and counting,
>>
File: IMG_6762.jpg (218 KB, 1279x1246)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>37705590
do not go to giant implants he is a incel who likes trump and elon musk i know were on 4chan but his picture is the 4chan frog so he will just turn you from a boy moder to a man moder this is what he will do to you so yea dont let just any one do your face im going to mardirosian and he is not a million dollers like people say he is but yea he is the best one
>>
>>37705466
qassemyar isn’t lesser known but he’s worth it, he’s way cheaper than american surgeons and one of the best
>>
>>37706845
not op but is he really? cus the stuff he posts on insta looks good and I can actually afford it compared to the 100k american surgeons are charging
>>
>>37706819
I went to mardirossian and now I'm going to giant for maxillofacial and orbital work and then back to mardirossian again for revision rhino and deep plane lifts.
>picrel
That's an april fools. Imagine getting filtered by an april fools.
>>
>>37706819
By the way why do you think he is going to intentionally botch someone? Literally all he did was take an interest in looksmaxxing people and specifically men because they are typically the ones who seek looksmaxxing. Now you brush him off as some huge evilllll dude just cause he has funi frog picture. He's more than capable of feminizing a patient.
>>
Bump
>>
>>37705466
Im going to whatever surgeon i can get
People here are so elitist, how can a nonpassing tranny come up with 6 fucking figures
>>
>>37709710
It's easy just get insurance in washington state or minnesota or something.
>>
>>37707255
yeh he is, i had ffs with him and everything is better now especially my jaw and chin, he's prolly the best surgeon for that
>>
>>37709828
But will insurance cover these top tier surgeons? I know keo takes insurance but didnt that make his waitlist super long? Idk ive yet to look into ffs because it all seems so hopeless, im a poorfag with no degree and no support and im not gonna suck dick for money
>>
>>37709896
Yes. The waitlist is 1-2 years. Have them put you on the cancellation list.
>>
>>37707954
ok but its not funny im going to just dr mardirosian but i hope it is ok for you
>>37708075
i read his pages and he posts trump and elon musk and even trans hate stuff and hate about women sorry i dont trust some one like that
>>
Anon you may just have to learn to accept reality instead of getting surgery to pretend to be a gril...
>>
>>37710177
Uh no he doesn't, you're just saying random shit and hoping people believe you.
>>
>>37705466
QQ is good at ffs (but i have no experience with him just observing his ct scan work he is on par with keojampa and i went to keojampa)
>>
>>37709874
really? what if you just have ogre face tho, like actual caveman tier? where u already a passoid? the nose and forehead stuff on his insta looks rly good tho desu, and one of the before pics is very similar to mine, hope he can do enough for jaw/chin and orbitals
>>
>>37710462
If you have an ogre face and you want to be a 8+/10 passoid you're gonna have to go to giant.implants, frankly, no one in the field uses techniques as aggressive as his.
>>
File: IMG_6795.jpg (167 KB, 1290x919)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>37710406
just look at his twitter and insta yea he does
>>
>>37711500
please stop shilling doesn't he literally do surgery in hotel rooms? don't trust that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.