[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Any witch trannies here?

I need to know if there's a spell to make myself pass. This isn't a joke either, I need a form of witchcraft that will make me a passing woman.

I've been doing a bit of research on witchcraft, and the occult. What's the best way I can make my hrt not only work faster, but more efficiently?

(If you're a non believer, don't bother replying)
>>
You hold no power over me bitch.
>>
>>37706419
I don't wish to hold any power over you. I just need guidance, and advice.
>>
>>37706411
god picrel is so goals unironically. have her in my goals folder.

i will be an immortal octopus demon monster witch woman one day with multiple arms who lives in the woods like a cryptid
> I need to know if there's a spell to make myself pass.
your body is natural, the supernatural cannot intervene- but there does exist natural magic.

you can use to steal the voice of the woman you would have been, by maintaining throat postures and repeating chants.
you can take some potions as well to alter your body to express it's feminine self. it is easy to buy, but some generous people have listed the recipes themselves if you are willing to look.
there are also hair regrowth potions and elixirs that can change the shape and form of your body.. many things exist to do this that you probably know of by other names. but do not view them as powerful as they could be.

though that said these things are slow and take much work.. and will not bring you to your goals without pain and failed expectations.
>>
>>37706458
Fascinating, and a very appreciated answer. I assumed it wouldn't be as easy as casting one spell. If I must endure hardship to be the woman I really am, than so be it. I will continue to do research, and enjoy the process.

Thank you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.