[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 240px-Prostatelead.png (201 KB, 240x458)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
Everyone, I am happy to say that I have had a revelation about the seeking of truth. Before we begin, I would like you to refer to pic related. It is an anatomical diagram of male genitalia. I would like you to take not of the closeness of the bladder and prostate.

Plato's allegory of the cave is an illustration of the seeking of truth and the challenges one faces in finding what the truth is. In this scenario, we will twist this allegory to fit the context of anal masturbation. In the original allegory of the cave, there were different stages to finding the truth, first there was seeing shadows or distortions of the truth, then came a greater clarity when the shadows were illuminated by fire. Then there was the stage where objects were reflected by water, and finally, there was the stage of philosophizing which was illustrated through seeing the object itself for what it was under the sun.

A similar situation happens in anal masturbation. When attempting to stimulate the prostate, there is the chance to hit the bladder instead of the prostate, causing a peeing sensation. However, many people mistake this for prostate stimulation. This can be compared to the shadows seen on the wall, where the sensation of prostate stimulation is distorted and we thus become lost in what to do. Then, we slowly get more precise through our wit and tenacity and we begin to stimulate the prostate for real. This is like moving through the stages to get closer to the truth. And finally, when we reach climax is when we reach the truth. When we bask in the afterglow as the sun illuminates the way for us.

When we reach this state, we enter a state of Eudaimonia or human flourishing.

THUS

THE TRUTH IS WHEN THE PROSTATE IS STIMULATED AND THE ILLUSION OF TRUTH IS WHEN THE BLADDER IS STIMULATED.

I call this the Allegory of the Goon Cave. I might have gotten a lot of things about the original allegory wrong since it was such a long time since I was taught this stuff, but I rest my case
>>
>>37708220
what the fuck
>>
>>37708220
i dont stick things in my butt so this is useless
>>
huh this graphic really helps actually. i’m always just trying to feel out the prostate when i’m bottoming so i can aim a bit but like i KNOW where my bladder is so i can just position around that. neat.

now the stupid part is i know that you can put your palm on a cis girl’s tummy and apply a bit of pressure when you’re hitting the G spot to make her lose her mind so im just gonna recommend my partner try it on me next time we’re hooking up to see if it has a similar effect.
>>
>>37708220
what are u smoking op?
>>
>>37708411
camels
>>
File: Firebat.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>37708411
Zerg

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.