[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm a lesbian and my ftm bf is starting to get really hairy on T. I really love him and don't want him to turn into an ugly balding bear that I can't get horny for after his top surgery. How do I mold him into my pretty little twink? He wants to be a femboy but isn't taking any steps to become one.
>>
>>37732475
dont date a man bruh
>>
>>37732475
I wish I had your problems
>>
>>37732497
He's nonbinary and occasionally expresses interest in being a feminine guy so it's okay! He's just afraid right now that if he tries he'll be seen as a woman because of his tits. And we've shared so much together that I'll never be able to connect with someone else if we broke up because I don't want to kiss a mustache and rub my tits against chest hair.
>>
>>37732475
just make him take estrogen, simple as
>>
>>37732475
As a ftm repressor I hope you fuckig kys.
>>
>>37732557
>He's just afraid right now that if he tries he'll be seen as a woman because of his tits
I'm an effeminate faggot on T and had top surgery and this fear/feeling will never go away.
>>
ACTUAL ANSWER make him take finasteride/dutasteride so he doesn't go bald
>>
>>37732813
yes
this will also slow down facial hair growth
>>
>>37732574
You will never be able to stop me from having st4t lesbian piv with my lasered twinky boiwife
>>
>>37732475
>>37732845
where is this art from
>>
>>37732557
saying it again, dont date a man lmao
>>
>>37732591
Is it really that over?
>>
>>37732813
That, plus regular shaving.

You can get topical finasteride in case he still wants bottom growth and doesn't want periods again. The only problem is that topical fin is expensive
>>
>>37732939
Realistically, or at least in my mind, I am not cis passing in any way shape or form. I could learn to be okay with that, and sometimes I am, but sometimes my dysphoria just eats me alive.
It kills me I wasn't just born with a cock, because then it legitimately wouldn't matter if I were seen as a woman. At best, I've had people think I'm a nonbinary male or something, but even that makes me sad, because then I get confused how they could have ever possibly thought I had a penis. Clearly I don't.
I'll get over it. It comes and goes. Right now it's over, though, yes. I'm currently living in hoodies and not wishing to be perceived.
>>
>>37732883
https://m.tapas.io/series/KaitoShuno/info

It's really, really hot if you're into romantic buildup, but unfortunately the author got bored and ended it abruptly ten years ago leaving dicks unsucked and major plotlines unfinished.
>>
>>37733108
thank ya :)
>>
>>37732845
Oh so you're moron who can't get any other transbian, theyfabs or cis women so you are fucking poor ftms.
K.Y.S.
>>
>>37732987
Felt this holy shit.
Sometimes I forget that I’m not some weird pariah and there’s others in the same boat.
> It kills me I wasn't just born with a cock, because then it legitimately wouldn't matter if I were seen as a woman. At best, I've had people think I'm a nonbinary male or something, but even that makes me sad, because then I get confused how they could have ever possibly thought I had a penis. Clearly I don't.
Related too hard on this one.
>>
>>37734392
He used the lesbian label more often when we got together. And he's my first and only partner ever. We didn't find each other on a dating app, we became best friends organically and then accepted being lovers after some time of mutually crushing on each other.

I love him so much. I love him more than anything in the world. We've both saved each other's lives and been the warmth that kept our other half going through dark times. We know each other's deepest, darkest secrets and sins. In all seriousness I'll never leave him, no matter what. I would die for him and I know he feels the same about me.
>>
>>37735784
Also I lied, he's not my boyfriend because we're married already (he proposed <3)
>>
>>37734635
Yeah from the couple times we've spoken on here, I think you're probably the only relatable guy on this board. We seem pretty similar.
>>
>>37732475
Why are you dating a man as a lesbian. That's stupid.
>>
>>37732475
lol mf'er you're about to be dating George Costanza
>>
>>37736120
bwcause i llove himmsssss (‿)
>>
File: GXMS4ZnWsAAKGgh.png (39 KB, 1000x1000)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>37732475
you should give him to me
>>
the only good thing that came from me not being cis is that i didn't inherit my fathers micropenis.
>>
>>37735987
We should be friends anon. Would love to chat with someone going through the same shit.
>>
>>37732475
if my gf pooned out i would still be friends with her but i don't think i could date her anymore. men are so nasty
>>
>>37737068
He's mine!!!!!!!!!!

>>37737462
You two should be friends! Add each other on discord. :)
>>
You hitched your uhaul to the wrong pair of tits.
>>
>>37737462
We should :), what's your discord username?
>>
>>37738313
Disc is @boygutz
>>37738254
Frenposting is still alive and well
>>
File: 20240501_154431.jpg (797 KB, 2043x1396)
797 KB
797 KB JPG
>>37732557

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.