[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3254.jpg (465 KB, 1242x2208)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
So there is this girl that work at this nature market that I shop at constantly and she just started because I haven’t seen her before.

She seems friendly and nice but she has quite the defined jawline and I’m like actually wondering if she could be trans or cis with strong dad traits.

I don’t want to give her the satisfaction of thinking I think she passes because I’ve seen plenty of foul trannies brag about stupid shit like this etc but I also don’t want to ask in case she is cis and it deeply upsets her :/

I can tell she likes me too and I admit I enjoy her being around whenever I run to pickup something up real quick. It’s always a nice conversation

Pfp is me btw.
>>
I’m basically asking how I would politely find out if she is trans or not without me seeming like I’m trying to figure out her gender.

I really really do not want her to think I’m assuming anything, I just need advice on how I could create a scenario maybe in a conversation to where she comes out with it somehow herself
>>
hangout after work and go for a nice walk and dinner somewhere comfy.

personally i will never ask people out that are at jobs, cause they are somewhere sort of against their will in some way.
so i dont see the interactions as real.
in the wilds its different.
but they would have to come to me 1st.
>>
>>37749902
>>37749853
mention the fact you're a repressor I'm sure that will go over well
>>
>>37749853
>I don’t want to give her the satisfaction of thinking I think she passes
clearly you can't tell, why be an asshole?? please tell me this is bait
>>
>>37749952
Like repressing my urges to ask her out?
That honestly doesn’t seem necessary. I prefer to go with the flow
>>
>>37750010
The jawline is what makes me nervous :/
I just don’t date T-girls or in-betweens honestly.
>>
>>37750044
aren't you a repressing tranny? same person used in posts about that and posted in passgen and other threads with makeup
>>
also you could wear something that has trans things that only a tranny or someone into trannies would know.

like i can tell who is into me, cause girls will look at me and touch their hair or smile and have really subtle code signals. or get close to me so they can smell me or something.
and guys will just look/eyefuck or approach.

like there was some hot girl in a waiting room, and at first she wasnt into me, but after she heard me talk about somethings she like pivoted in her chair and had her toes pointed at me and was like twirling her hair with her body facing me.
like letting me know "hey, you are kind of cute."

and a cute cuban/latina girl was waitressing, and she was extra hinting at "is there anything else i can do for you?" in some coded language, like "hey you can ask me for my number, you're cute." type of way.

but i am autistic and just pass them off.
my mommies keep me busy enough.
>>
>>37750096
Please keep your suspicions for somewhere else like I’m just here to get advice on approaching this situation as delicately as possible without hurting this person.
>>
>>37750134
suspicions?? bro you said that and wear makeup and post on tttt
>>
>>37750100
Wow amazing awareness skills (:

Hey I think that’s awesome that you have like a natural talent or instinct for picking on signals like that. Good for you honestly but yeah I’ll definitely have to see about considering something like this for sure
>>
>>37750100
LMAO ur so right dood she wants u
>>
>>37749853
ask her out, take her to dinner, if all goes well act surprised if she has a dick because she's so beautiful and you had no idea etc etc, suck it anyway
>>
File: IMG_4358.jpg (8 KB, 306x165)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>
>>37750181
“Suck it anyway”

You were so close to the finish line with good advice but I guess the horny monster snatched you last second

Way to keep it in your pants mate
>>
>>37750215
Everyone laughed I promise.

+2 Attention points
>>
>>37749853
how niggas with blue eyes be looking at you
>>
>>37750181
>>37749853
Anons slightly right
just be open minded above all and see how you feel with everything
>>
GUYS?! I really need like serious answers here ):

I’m of course not going to ask prying questions at work because that’s just messed up but I would like to maybe see if she would be open to a hangout after work and be casual with things.

My fear is that my delivery won’t be the right approach whatsoever and this is where I’m hoping any of yall can help? I would really like to talk to her but I don’t want to be insensitive whatsoever
>>
>>37751626
nigga this shit is solved science. here are the steps
1) be pretty or handsome
2) dont be ugly or fat
3) make small talk at checkout without being weird
4) eventually, after enough talk, just fucking ask her out to coffee or lunch to discuss something she is interested in that you now know because of earlier small talk
5) figure the rest out. do you not have social skills?
>>
>>37751781

nooo ): I mean like after I ask her out. I can do that part no problem but it’s when we’re out that I’m nervous about because I don’t want to FIND OUT if that makes sense?
>>
>>37751824
wether she's cis or trans unless you present fem she's going to be weirded out by you having tits unless you pre warn her which I assume you do if on HRT
>>
>>37749853
Is T girl a shemale or a testosterone girl?
>>
>>37752053

It seems that this place has actually forgotten the scientific term for breasts on a male.. “gynecomastia”

I’ll say it’s a medical condition and move on. try again discord fan (;
>>
>>37752066
Srry, its short transwoman
>>
>>37752084
and if she is a tranny she will see right through it lol what
>>
>>37752084
yeah I'm sure when you start dating she'll love that you shove progesterone up your ass and lied about it
>>
>>37752095

Yeah something tells me you don’t have friends or socialize often.

Slightly common issue among men and she’ll see through what exactly? You make no sense like I have facial hair, deep voice etc.
go have your tangent somewhere else please
>>
>>37752099

Look I get your obsessed with me but
Do me a favor and go bother someone else. Im asking for advice on a particular situation, Not to hear you bitch about god knows what
>>
>>37752143
I'm giving you advice, dating as a closet case is going to end up poorly for you
>>
>>37752150
No closet case. If you’ve done your homework on me, you’d know I’ve been manmoding for 3 years

And I believe wholeheartedly in transparency so if something becomes serious, I will undoubtedly be truthful so that she knows the kind of person I am along with this mental disorder
>>
>>37752128
i do have friends and socialize often lol. my point stands that the gyno thing would only trick cis people. combined with your feminized skin & face + uncanny androgynous skinwalker aura, i guarantee breasts would clock you as trans to another tranny. frankly you look nearly female as is. also whatever facial hair you claim to have i'm not seeing it
>>
>>37752176
>If you’ve done your homework on me
no retard I really don't care that much
>you’d know I’ve been manmoding for 3 years
that's being a closet case, cis or trans this girl will think you're weird when you let her know
>>
>>37752179

Exactly my point. If she’s cis, I’ll be okay and be gradual with establishing trusting ground but if she’s trans, I’m not gonna bother going any further.

Porcelain healthy and dewy isn’t skin walker status you freak, my facial features are in harmony so nothing is uncanny and if you think I look like a girl, you’re unhinged at that point :/

Stop socializing with the shadows please
>>
>>37752197
Okay well then what am I supposed to do?

Just give up presenting as a man and just tell her I’m mentally disabled because I think I’m a woman and it helps to dress as one?! That’s even more weird and that will scare her away.

There’s such a thing as pretty boys that are understandably masculine and naturally carry feminine facial features.
>>
>>37752244
the normal thing would be to start presenting fem significantly prior to dating. no matter what you do if you enter a relationship on a lie of being a cis man with gyno it's going to make shit bad when she finds out and slowly destroy it
>>
>>37752265

I think I know who this is by your word choice and sentence structuring and I just want to say I’m srry

I believe you want to help but I just don’t think this life makes sense for me to live as a woman as easily as you can ):

That’s why I’ve taken a step back and refigured a different strategy for living my life and trying to be happy

Manmoding on E forever is the only option that makes sense, considering everything
>>
Low T keeps the “pit in the stomach” feelings away and manmoding with my features and height, still attracts cute women to me.

I’ve even thought about just getting a mastectomy and keeping my chest flat forever
>>
File: 1716956142748666.jpg (388 KB, 1417x1420)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>37749853
just say all the boymoders lines and then faint in front of her
if she's a woman her maternal instincts + broken bird syndrome will kick in and you'll wake up being nursed back to health
>>
>>37752371
This is so far beyond trying to decipher to the point
where I’ll just assume you are mentally broken

Like what even is this? Are you spouting these out in front of her and even then why would you have an episode like that in public wtf?

Please god tell me, this shit isn’t common for boymoders
>>
you gotta stop changing your name, you faggot. i'm getting really fucking tired of updating my filters because your schizophrenic ass can't remember whether you want to be Kindle or Seddy (; or Seddy bear or whatever the fuck, you annoying piece of shit.
>>
>>37752593

Geez, you’re weird dude •-•
>>
>>37752593
Help me understand what you mean by filter? Can’t you just read the thread by who posted it and steer clear from there?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.