[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: edwardian boat lesbians.jpg (341 KB, 1012x995)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
i wish i were a real woman so i could marry a woman and hug her and do her hair and have her do mine and get dressed together for events and nuzzle into her in bed and care for her when she's sick and cook pancakes with her and hold her soft hand in mine. but i was born male so i have to date men. all real women are so far above males it would be less an agnatic marriage more an interspecies one
>>
>>37769916
i feel this way too.
:(
>>
>>37769916
so true
the y chromosome is just a weirdly mutated x chromosome and everyone that has a y chromosome is ontologically less of a person
>>
I hate lesbians
>>
creepy
>>
>>37770320
yeah exactly thanks for proving my point anon
>>
>>37769916
why do transbians have the most degenerate perverted agp fantasies
>>
interspecies lmao
god anon. i'm gonna assume you feel this way because of looks, right? women are beautiful, graceful, angelic, and that's why they're "so far above males"?
well, what if you were blind?
>>
>>37770639
>i'm gonna assume you feel this way because of looks, right? women are beautiful, graceful, angelic, and that's why they're "so far above males"?
>well, what if you were blind?
1. Beauty is connected to virtue. There's a reason why in folklore ugliness corresponds to immorality. Males are ugly and correspondingly we are 100x more violent and predatory.
2. If I were blind I'd still hear women's softer and more objectively beautiful voices (un-dropped voices are so prized we used to castrate boys for it)
Most importantly, I don't feel this way because of looks. I still feel the way I do when I interact with very ugly women. They are simply better than males in morality, instinct, mentality and intelligence.
>>
>>37769916
>all real women are so far above males
Clearly you haven't met me, I'm a truly vile and evil woman.
>>
>>37770692
In a way, that's very sweet. But it's unfair to yourself. This mentality will have manipulative women walking all over you, and you'll call it just.
>>
>>37769916
Dafuk ptube posting here for
>>
>>37770574
>degenerate perverted agp fantasies
>wholesome handholding nuzzling cooking caring shit
>>
>>37769916
i have all of this except the XX

whats stopping you?
>>
>>37769916
so real. except idk about the whole female superiority bit, but it's not like it matters cause either way point stands. no cis woman will ever see a trans woman that way. sometimes we are women in the way off-puttingly loud unattractive autistic girls or gay men get treated as women-lite. but in an mtf4cisf relationship she will always make the tranny her boyfriend. it's almost a rule of nature. it is physically impossible for even trans attracted non-straight women to experience lesbian attraction to us
>>
>>37774993
you're her boyfriend in her head and she's right
>>
>>37769916
is that you ntr4ctr?
but also same, me too
>>
>>37769916
so fucking real. i'm a parody of womanhood that by existing laughs at their perfection
>>
Me being a gigahon stops me from doing that
>>
>>37769916
>all real women are so far above males it would be less an agnatic marriage more an interspecies one
This is a toddlers idea of reality. You watch too many cartoons Chris chan.
I can smell the poop coming off your fingertips
>>
>>37769916
i wish transbians weren't real
>>
>>37769916
you and >>37778365 should kiss

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.