[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: talmud.jpg (9 KB, 183x275)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>makes generation upon generation of goys seethe
How does one book do this?
>>
>>23313503
very few goys know this book but it proves jews are satanic scum and mustache man was right about them.
>>
>>23313535
proving anon's point
>>
>>23313746
not really because it's not a generation, just a few people who know it
>>
File: 1712817892495419.jpg (136 KB, 538x424)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
It's not one book, it's an autistic shelf full of books of Jews arguing with Jews arguing with Jews arguing with Jews arguing with Jews. No Jew I've ever met even owns an abridged copy.
>>
>>23315544
It's all a commentary on the Mishna. Which is itself an early rabbinic writing that claims to be the legitimate oral tradition from Moses. Apparently they decided to write it all down then, foreseeing the continuous spreading out of Jews.
And then the Talmud is all commentaries on the Mishna over a couple centuries. Arguing back and forth, it's not dogmatic.
>>
>>23313503
There's a lot of evil stuff in there, but ""they"" do it, but acting as though the evil stuff in there isn't evil and treating the work with reverence anyway. One thing Jews really suck at is self-critique. It is the glaring, overwhelming weakness of Jewish culture.
>>
>>23315644
>by* acting
Not, "but."
>>
>>23313503
I bet none of you have read it.
I actually intended to, but after learning how huge it is, gave up on the idea.
>>
>>23315656
Your post isn't a gotcha because you haven't even read it either. They also cost like 2g.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.