[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705874580336616.jpg (31 KB, 600x600)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>been on this board for 30+ years
>never once seen a Charles Dickens thread
Wtf
>>
There was a read along of Pickwick Papers a few years back. It only went for a few chapters though
>>
ive seen it many times
>>
File: 1664583204681719.jpg (79 KB, 850x811)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>23315819
I've made one a few months ago.
Got like 15 replies and then it died.
>>
too much christcuck morality. Dosto gets a pass because he at least owns the libs
>>
I prefer to read him instead.
>>
>>23315900
I hate Zoomers so much...
>>
>>23315819
I've never finished a Dickens novel. The entire time I'm thinking to myself yes, I get it, the children are getting bullied and abused, can we move on?
>>
File: 1624657313719.jpg (33 KB, 650x785)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>23315819
Great arse on 'er
>>
>>23315944
>yes, I get it, the children are getting bullied and abused
same here, i always just ejaculate from it and then want to do something else
>>
>>23315900
>pwning the libssss
Back you go, faggot
>>
>>23315819
>coomers had to make her ass bigger than what the actual statue's is
I hate the internet
>>
>>23315819
Fake and gay

https://warosu.org/lit/?task=search2&ghost=false&search_text=&search_subject=dickens&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

https://warosu.org/lit/?task=search2&ghost=false&search_text=dickens&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
>>
>>23315900
>too much christcuck morality
His Christmas Carol famously does not mention Jesus by name, and only once references him in passing.
>>
>>23316745
Yeah it's already perfect in the original. I have a miniature of it I keep in my bathroom.
>>
The callipygian Venus, the finest ass in the ancient world.
I’ve only ever read Tale of Two Cities (for school), Little Dorrit and Pickwick. Little Dorrit was definitely the better one, but your taste may differ.
>>
>>23315819
I noticed this too. Dickens isn't mentioned much here and I don't understand why
>>
>>23316745
>I hate the internet
Me too buddy. Me too.
>>
>>23315819
I saw, like, two of them last week.
>>
>>23315819
There was one a few weeks ago as i was on that thread, asking OP why doesn't this board discuss him. They only discuss Pynchon, DFW and Joyce.
>>
>>23316803
yea but the entire story is him kvetching about his betters with bleeding heart christcuck libshit slave moralism

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.