[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

When i was a kid i had this story on a casette tape.
I can't remember what it's called though

A Chinese courtier was put in charge of getting concubines for the emperor but the girls he find are all shit and the emperor tells him to leave the palace and don't come back unless you have some quality concubines. If he comes back with shitty girls again he'll get executed.
So the courtier sets out to figure out what makes the perfect concubine.
So he tours the country in various brothels and places and becomes a scholar in pussy and female sexual pleasure.
He then finds 4 young whores who basically has perfect pussy, personality, body. Then goes to the Emperor.
The four girls is an instant hit with the Emperor and he promotes the courtier to top advisor.
But then the 4 ladies use their sexual manipulation to get the courtier killed but he escapes and flees to the court of a foreign warlord whomst he offers his services.
Then with the help of the warlord they kill the emperor and get's installed as the new Emperor in exchange for the 4 whores and gold.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.