[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700150812036186.jpg (296 KB, 731x900)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
The world's first AO3 user.
>>
What about Dante. Hell, what about Virgil.
>>
>>23318603
Bumping Milton's portrait
>>
>>23318652
Maybe anon is using how often they spam their stories as a measure of fanfic writer stereotypes. If it's the
>chronically online to respond in essay length
then it's Milton. But if you're looking at just general autism, then yeah Dante
>>
>>23318603
If he didn't write time travel harem fics, he's trash.
>>
>>23318652
Dante is more like that one DeviantArt user who tried to write something in-depth but because he was bullied in elementary school he couldn't help inserting himself and all of his enemies into the story.

Virgil? That nigga would be on Literotica now. Nigga invented the 3some.
>>
>>23320315
that lil nigga be whilin tho thats crazy d
>>
>>23318603
What a schizophrenic but also archetypally /lit/ thread. I like how this anon >>23320221 didn't know what AO3 was (like me) and just bumped because he likes Milton, while the rest are calling the most famous poets of history autistic and comparing them to Isekai and Chris Chan (essentially).
>>
>>23320355
Dante's legit autistic, people were commenting he was a weirdo memorization machine back when he was alive and half the trouble he got himself in was because he couldn't understand go along to get along.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.