[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1949.jpg (22 KB, 220x330)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Women care nothing for the truth to the point it almost doesn’t even matter, that’s why you’re bad with women. That’s why philosophers don’t get pussy. Women care about feels and want to be lulled into security, so if truth is a woman?? Nietzsche is too based
>>
File: boy kisser oof.gif (1.45 MB, 498x498)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB GIF
>>23322577
I'm pretty sure what he's getting at is that women love a warrior i.e. a man who is courageous and strong enough to face the world and its challenges and not falter. Viewing women as only caring "about feels and want to be lulled into security" seems like a shitty projection over women, which is to say, somewhat similar to how people come up with coping mechanisms via religions and slave morality over life and its brutality rather than just being strong enough to face it and not theorize jargon about it.

tl;dr you sound like a pussy.
>>
>>23322577
Not all women, but yes, I have found a shocking amount of women have no interest in the truth.
>>
>>23322577
This seems like an organic OP written by a person and not by a bot
>>
>>23322577
God you people are such spergs, none of you know how women are like. Women are fucking people like you who wanted to be protected, cared and relate too, but now you fags rape, abuse and torture them. So many crime cases of men hurting women and it's so tiresome, no wonder women is doing that 4B movement or something, men are complete trash nowadays.
>>
>>23322907
I have more game and get more pussy than you, you missed the point with your impotent rage btw faggot
>>
>>23323308
>4B movement
This originated in South Korea and rightly so. They have a huge problem with rape there. One of my exes was Korean and one of her own cousins tried to rape her while she was there.

But you're right, a huge amount of men are trash today. And unfortunately, women fall for such trash over and over again. It's not until their 30's that most women begin to mature and realize the men they were chasing, dating, and sleeping with were using various techniques to bed them and keep women on an emotional leash, and never had any intention of marriage, having children, or even being a real companion.

OP is correct in one sense: women are ruled by their emotions more than men are. Women don't reason to the extent that men do. This is because of simple biological differences. This doesn't make them inferior, just different, and a mature man cherishes this emotional impulsivity in women. But I do think that women naturally need structure and guidance, and our modern society is failing to provide that for them, and as a result, they're remaining indecisive and making bad dating decisions until later in life. What this means is that more and more children will be born to older mothers, so the children will be physiologicially weaker. Another generation or two and we're going to have large-scale neurological health problems. This is already beginning to happen.
>>
>>23323308
>calls others sperg while sperging out
Holy femcel you have to go back. Women not caring for truth isn’t a big deal, you need to touch grass.
>>
>>23323308
>Women are fucking people like you
then how am i still a virgin? checkmate hole
>>
>>23323308
>Women are fucking people like you who wanted to be protected, cared and relate too
What a gross overgeneralization. Everyone is different.
>>
>>23322577
it's truly why they should never be allowed in politics.

also you're a retard if you think any of these figures didn't voluntarily opt out of marriage. they had more status than all of your ancestors combined, they all easily could have married but were too concerned with their work and life to settle for a domestic life. sure this mustached fag did get his whip-carrying wife but if he didn't die of syphilis, he probably would have married later on.
>>
>>23322577
If you have solved the riddle you can find an old woman and ask her about it.
>>
>>23323395
>projection - the post
your words mean nothing.
>>
>>23322929
of what value is truth? women can get what they want by flaunting their pussy. there's no need for them to engage with the truth any more deeply than that, when they can already get what they want. truth is a means to an end. duh

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.