[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240504_195730.jpg (185 KB, 1080x1105)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Will zoomer literature usher a right-wing cultural revolution and finally produce contemporary prose worth reading?
>>
>>23352815
Of course not, what were you thinking?
>>
>>23352815
>zoomer lit
>uses stale 10 years old memes like waifu and pixie dream girl
lmao zoomers are so devoid of culture they have to steal even their memes from us Gen X and Millenial chads
>>
>>23352815

Who wrote this? I'd like to read more of it.
>>
>>23352815
This is literally the same style as pomo literature. So, what, are we supposed to be looking forward to right-wing Delillos or Palahniuks, like that's a solution?
>>
>right-wing
>cultural revolution
How does that work?
>>
>>23352815
This is what Pynchon is giving and you fags praise him.
>>
Prose worth reading does not preach, it questions and explores allowing the reader to form their own conclusion. Hence 99% of ideological lit being quickly forgotten.
>>23353022
>read M&D and missed the point
>>
>>23352928
Honor Levy
>>
>>23352928
Honor Levy. Here's the full article https://www.thecut.com/article/honor-levy-my-first-book-dimes-square-interview.html
>>
>>23352815
They have a better chance than millennials due to them not adopting the gay and irony poisoned millennial attitude but I doubt it.
>>
>>23352829
Tbf, the writer is an offshot of, and is being promoted by, the red scare/dimes square scene, which is basically millennial-style irony poisoning at its most vapid.
>>
>>23352937
>>23353218

It does read bit like pomo mashup with Tao Lin-era navel gazing
>>
>>23353006
Right-Wing ≠ Traditional
>>
>>23352815
E. Pellegrini did it better in last &amp
>>
>>23352815
I think zoomers and millennials are far too concerned with using big words and trying to make their sentences as flowery as possible. It lessens their clarity and makes their writing weaker overall.
>>
File: 1626434550961.png (120 KB, 1160x770)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>23352815
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>23352815
>>23353076
She cute
>>
File: c06 (1).jpg (113 KB, 992x975)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>23352815
I miss av club
>>
>>23352815
There is no such thing as good right wing art. Only propaganda
Politically minded people and artists could not be further apart
>>
File: 1712362763032236.jpg (133 KB, 1080x747)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>23354292
If you only mean direct propaganda yes. There is tons of art with right wing themes that is good, like Tolkien or Robert E Howard.
>>
>>23353076
>"Levy was one of the niche icons of Dimes Square [...] During the pandemic, it was synonymous with [...] young people with vaguely anti-woke artistic ambitions."
Where do I sign up?

>"Levy was featured in Ben Smith’s 2021 New York Times column about Dimes Square, in which she yapped about her fondness for the word retarded".
Can I marry this person?

>"I was sent an advance copy and found it often quite adept at capturing our generation [...] without falling into blasé nihilism."
This is literally the birth of metamodernism happening before our very eyes, you guys should pay attention.
>>
>>23352815
>it was written by a women
meh, pass.
>>
>>23354768
That's a tranny
>>
File: 1713382173040005.gif (2.16 MB, 267x200)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB GIF
>>23352829
>Millenial
You mean like how millennials steal their entire childhoods from us Gen Xers? You dorks act like the nineties was "our childhood" when you were all barely into your single digits to properly experience it. Millennials are just ashamed that their REAL childhood is the cringy 2000s with that crunkcore, slut pop and nu-metal garbage everyone quickly forgot unless you're that faggot McKenty.
>>
>>23354816
2000s were perfect cringe to be a cringe pre-teen/teenager, the ‘culture’ almost had a self-awareness to it with SOME innocence remaining intact. Yeah you (80s born) 90’s kids had it good, you had some authenticity but you didn’t have the alignment we got to enjoy
>>
>>23352815
>>23353045
>>23353076
>>23354091
>>23354708
Hey Red Scare Pod fags, Fuck off, you aren't welcome here.
>>
File: IMG_0213.jpg (305 KB, 750x1128)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>23352815
>>23353566
>>
>>23354816
>drooling retard doesn't realize that millennials started at 1981
Embarrassing display, but expected from the useless shitstain generation that is cuX.
>>
>>23353029
The problem is zoomers (although every generation since the boomers are guilty of this) go too far in both extremes: either they're huge ideological moralfags lamenting climate change or racism. Or the other extremes where they go full post modern free form poetry and use unnecessarily complex language to sound smart, flowery prose and experiment with dumb stuff to sound "unique" or "authentic" and writing vaguely about traumas, mental illnesses and such narcissistic nonsense. All while saying nothing of substance. I hate zoomers. However I'm optimistic their extreme attitudes will eventually produce some good art when they mature. Gen x and millennials are so lukewarm they produce nothing interesting.
>>
>>23352815
>Haplogroup K
so jewish...
>>
>>23355090
You can never expect much from boomer-lite Xers
>>
>>23354772
The right-wing to femboy pipeline in action
>>
R1b-U106 chads wya
>>
>>23353006
>cultural revolution
what op should've said "cultural revival"
>>
>>23354816
go complain, stink, and kys like your hero kurt kocksuckerbain, you freeloadin degenerate gen x'er
>>23355014
>t. CCP member
>>
>>23355266
Keep sucking dick in the New York subway, you degenerate loon
>>
File: loons.jpg (80 KB, 700x400)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>23355579
>gen x hates even loons
I'm not even surprised
at least zoomies are cute and got gumption
>>
>>23355075
I mean... I don’t hate it
>>
>>23355075
can i get this without the hostile color scheme and the dogshit freebie font? thanks
>>
>>23353006
When you go against mainstream trends and societal norms, you are counter-culture. Left ideology has become the standard to the point wanting to remove books that teach prepubescent kids how to setup grindr accounts to have scat sex with random adults from elementary School libraries (grade 1-5, so ages 5-10, for non-Americans) is considered the same as book burning while removing To Kill a Mockingbird from high school (grade 9-12, ages 14-18) for having the word nigger in it is morally just. When that left-right pendulum swings too far either way it gets incredibly stupid.
So, yeah, being right-wing is counter culture now like being left-wing was counter culture from the 60s to early 80s.
>>
>>23355620
Blame Ryan for his shit designin'
>>
Most of my writing is erotic fanfiction, with the occasional dabble with nonfiction writing

t. Zoomer
>>
>>23355014
I don't know what that is so I'll assume I'm perfectly welcome to share my appreciation of this zoomie girl.
>>
>>23354816
I still like nu-metal though...
>>
I consider this the voice of my generation, desu
https://tvch moe/lit/res/3692.html
>>
>>23352815
When I read this section I lol'd that Honor was basically just doing James Ellroy prose but with 10s-20s slang/references instead of 50s or 60s slang.
I liked "Internet Girl" and "Cancel Me" was pretty good, but people are just so desperate for internet literate writing that this gets hailed as Gen Z's BEE. Her prose is striking at first but then feels very formulaic once you get familiar with its "idiom". I
Also her Jew Yorker flash fiction "Dogs" is terrible.
>>
>>23352815
>His face was a marble statue. Her face was an anime waifu. They scrolled into each other. If they could have, they would
have blushed, pink pixels on a screen. Monkey covering eyes emoji. Anime
nosebleed GIF. Henlo frend. hii.
I feel like only a woman or a homosexual man could have written this specifically, or a very campy man trying to come off as a woman or a homosexual. It makes me want to get off the Internet and go lift heavy rocks and move them elsewhere for no reason just to clear my head.
>>
>>23355075
>to anger the populace i loudly express gauche fascisms on the street
lol
>>
>>23355075
how come this turns up no results in a google search
>>
>>23355075

Is this the beginning of a short story? Or is it a prose poem?

I like it and looked up the writer but coud only find a harpist?? Is it the same person?
>>
>>23356249
>>23356251
It's from &amp, in a pdf, so it wouldn't show up in a search. Yes, that's the whole thing. Poetic prose sketch kinda thing, I'd reckon.
>>
wtf I thought Zoomers were trying to move away from tongue-in-cheek and ironic humor. I don't get the appeal of this writing. Are Zoomers incapable of conceptualizing someone outside of internet buzzwords?
>>
>>23356460
Trying to move away from irony would be the cowardly move here. The only way out is through.
>>
>>23354091
Whenever I see a picture of a young woman posted repeatedly I run a mental check of "how long have I been seeing this picture for, now?," and invariably due to the time dilation effects of internet culture the results come back something like "at least 3-5 years, wow" (and often more than that). For example, the picture of the Red Scare podcast girl's tiny little bum as she lays on the bed. How many times have you seen it? A dozen? A hundred? A thousand? Now estimate, conservatively, when you BEGAN seeing it, and correct for e-time bias. Undoubtedly that picture is pre-2020. Could it even be early "Trump era?" Very possibly. Now zoom back out, and correlate your findings. What does this all mean? It means that alluring little bum, frozen forever in that apparently memorable (to simps) and eminently repostable (by simps) picture, is 5-8 years old. Now run the numbers: what is that in woman years? That's easily two, maybe even three Wall-impacts for a mid-twentysomething who was already barely hanging on to her youthful distinctness as a woman (prior to becoming a mushy saggy blob resembling her mother).

You know what that means: that bum is long dead. You're looking at a ghost ass. It hasn't been cute or perky for years. The owner of that ass is living her afterlife now as "just some broad." She's standing in line somewhere waiting for a salad, unremarkable, only begrudgingly and unenthusiastically fuckable, fuckable the way a Filipina prostitute is (no accomplishment there, no conquest, no triumph, no "Wow, I can't believe I'm fucking HER!")

I have been seeing this "Of all the cute selfies I've taken of myself, THIS is the one I'd most like to circulate!" selfie of this mid nepobaby for AT LEAST two Wall-impacts worth of woman years. I implore all men to stop letting this bitch coast on what she sort of looked like in 2019. She is OLD now! Her credit is no good, she's writing checks her sagging face (which no longer has that babyfat perkiness) and her sad post-25yo eyes (which no longer coruscate and make you want to make her laugh and give her money) can't cash.
>>
>>23356496
yes honor is unfortunately fat now, still cute though
>>
>>23356496
careful, this will end up in her google doc dossier about herself, and given your internet native language and 4chanified prose, you find a good chance of end up in some of her writing about being a woman online
>>
>>23355603
I'm a zoomer, zoomers are pro-Chinese Communist Party. you're a raggedy millennial. fuck back off to red scare pod subreddit and your nihilistic podcast
>>
>>23356479
>>23356460
they are obliged to live in a world of irony, like fish live in the water; same mechanism as with gays whom one can recognized by their use of irony and feeling attacked by literally anything that is not a pop culture reference (although oftentimes even those are not kosher)
yet zoomies are still young... let's hope it will all end in them hating LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ with every fiber of their being
>>23356854
no, zoomies are human and those pro-CCP are not human... learn the difference
>>
>>23356978
In no universe whatsoever is this an effective “own”. The CCP is cool, unlike your nihilist podcast community
>>
File: doomerboy_interrupted.png (1.18 MB, 920x634)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>23353566
>>23355075
>>23356415
Not the first time this style has appeared in &amp, the same sort of gadfly run-on affected transgression. Pic related from the 15th issue, and has the same problem of not going anywhere (plus the half-assed typesetting).

This sort of thing is fun to read and write, but both these pieces felt really conceited to me (same goes for the OP pic, but that's only an excerpt); they give a dual impression of both nervousness and smugness, like the author is sitting behind the screen waiting to see your response to their oh-my-god-im-manic pop culture rebuttal. It's style over substance stuff, and I don't think the style is conducive to running longer than these half-page things, i.e., nobody is going to write anything groundbreaking or genuinely incisive like this unless they depart from the style and take the time to craft a larger idea around it with more careful language. Nothing new or surprising happens, but it's paced at double-speed, which makes it seem novel. At their core they're just referential irony that ticks the boxes for the crowd it's being launched at with a smirk saying "see? I get it."

Like I said, fun. But a dead-end for the writer.

Maybe the style as a movement will go somewhere, but it seems more like a fashionable trap for people who want to seem alt-lit.
>>
>>23357056
i agree but you seem to be arguing from the premise that there is some way to be alt-lit in the year of our lord 2024 that isn't a deadend
has this scene or any other produced anything of substance?
>>
Look at the seethe this is receiving from normies on X
>>
>>23357112
I didn't mean so much the actual alt-lit scene (to be fair I don't think I've read anything from that crowd) as general "alternative" posturing.

Been curious about reading Sam Pink, though. I think he's in the older alt-lit crowd, and seemed somewhat opposed to fashionable grifting.
>>
>>23352815
No. Right-wing individuals (relative to their time period) are incapable of creating Art.
>>
>>23357112
how alt can you be when your first book is getting published by Penguin and you're repped by CAA, doing the full press tour before release?
The most alt-lit thing about Honor is that her early stuff was published in Tyrant, which acts a mostly works as a career-boosting ghost for a couple of annoyances desperate to be "voices of their generation".
>>23357167
The comments on that Cut article written about the book are vicious on any platform it appears on. I guess you might take that as indication of Honor's alt sensibilities.
Also, I'm pretty sure Honor was supposed to write a novel, sort of spiraled, and just hand to bind up these stories for publication. It will be funny to see if Penguin publishes the novel that might come after these.
>>
Including the haplogroup of every character is very helpful.
>>23355171
Ireland, Aquitaine, Lombardy, Georgia, Armenia, Israel.
>>
at first i rolled my eyes and thought it was garbage, but it is something, something someone who grew up in the digital age should be writing like i guess
>>
>>23353006
When the left Wing's "cultural revolution" was ironically a Marxist, anti cultural post nationalist movement, then the counter cultural revolution would simply be about....adding culture back.
>>
File: 1710915773737604.jpg (233 KB, 1003x1024)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>23355638
>being right-wing is counter culture now like being left-wing was counter culture from the 60s to early 80s.
Was leftism ever really 'counter culture'? They don't have right wing bands being put out and promoted everywhere like they did constantly for left wing bands, we don't have right wing professors and activists everywhere, your personal and professional safety were never at risk for being lefty, etc.
I feel like the sense that leftism was ever counter culture is just its own mythos (I'm pretty sure most of them will still say they're some sort of underdog rebel).
>>
>>23357733
>Was leftism ever really 'counter culture'? They don't have right wing bands being put out and promoted everywhere like they did constantly for left wing bands, we don't have right wing professors and activists everywhere, your personal and professional safety were never at risk for being lefty, etc.
Holy fucking shit, that picture is okay so far as it goes in making fun of a certain modern-day (corporate, media and government-backed conception of) “progressivism”, but crack open a fucking book and read about some history. Like McCarthyism/Hooverism and the Red Scares, the hearings held by HUAC (House Un-American Activities Committee), COINTELPRO, MLK Jr. surveilled, harassed and attacked by the FBI as part of it, the civil rights movement and arrests and attacks on those protesters, including those taking part in peaceful sit-ins, Kent State shootings, the history and deeds of the Ku Klux Klan, and so forth.

Here, maybe you can begin to recognize they use the same tactics against “right-wing/conspiratorial movements seen as subversive” as they have to leftists, then you can understand how divide and conquer works: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
>>
>>23354292
>>23354414
I feel like this is in some ways the crux of the issue. Post 1950s it feels like the American right at least totally abandoned art as something for faggots that wouldn't get you a job. Abandoning the dialectic entirely to the left is part of how we got here in the first place. I know the nature of the right has changed greatly in recent years, in large part due to the cultural excesses of the left, but I'm having a hard time imagining the people who have a hard time with Michaelangelo's David being naked and thinking that the height of creative achievement is how commercially successful something is revitalizing the arts. I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>23352815
My writing will be pure, memeless, honest, and fatal. No gimmicks, no ideology.
>>
>>23357761
>Red Scares
This is a good example. During a time when America was at war with communism, there were still massive amounts of outright communists among the American elite, and an attempt to curb them was basically toothless, ineffective, and completely vilified thereafter.
You are just repeating the same mainstream history that modern communists tell themselves to pretend like they are rebels. The truth is leftism has been the dominant position among the elite for a very long time and has never really been a dangerous or edgy position to hold.
Communists in another 50 years will point to the 'book bannings' happening now where gay sex books get removed from a handful of podunk red state schools as proof of what an intolerant right wing culture this was.
>>
>>23357761
McCarthy wasn't wrong. The country was being infected with Marxist communists. He just didn't know it was a Jewish plot and his efforts were subverted.

If he actually succeeded we wouldn't be in this mess.
>>
>>23357801
>>23357801
You are so goddamned brainwashed by modern American-based culture war bullshit it’s ridiculous. (You are right though that there really historically, factually, and obviously was communist infiltration, as, for just one example, revealed from parts of the Verona project eventually being declassified and revealing sophisticated Soviet spy networks in U.S.), but the movement still ended up targeting and harming the careers and reputations of many likely innocents as collateral damage. Plus thousands of gays or suspected gays being fired from federal government jobs during it, for instance (because of fears they could be a good Trojan horse for getting blackmailed by communists, which may even be true in some cases but it’s still an example since it’s dubitable this applied to every one of them).

>and has never really been a dangerous or edgy position to hold
You sound so fucking retarded when you make incredibly broad “all”/“never” statements like these. I’m not even a leftist and can admit there were times in the U.S. (I’ll be generous and leave out obvious things like violent CIA-backed coups in Latin American countries to eradicate socialism, or it certainly being very edgy and dangerous to be hold open leftist views under the Third Reich) when there were cases in which it was “dangerous to be a leftist.” A mild example, the Dixie Chicks speaking out against Bush, and backlash and radio boycotts against them. MLK Jr. surveilled, harassed, and threatened by the FBI. COINTELPRO again. A more extreme example, violent KKK attacks/beatings/lynching/murdering. Medgar Evers (black civil rights leader) gets assassinated. Tulsa Race Riots. Etc
>>
>>23357263
>>23352815

This could have been written twenty years ago. It's not like internet slang, wikipedia, emojis and l33tspeak didn't exist.
>>
>>23354816
oldest millennials were in their 20s in the 2000s. is that still considered childhood to gen X faggots?
>>
>>23357852
>Plus thousands of gays or suspected gays being fired from federal government jobs during it, for instance
And who do you think were the biggest victims of this? That’s right: conservatives
>>
This is just 2015 "frogtwitter" flash fiction for alt-normies a decade late.
>>
>>23355014
I'm staying here and you can suck some dong about it
>>
>>23357894
Only the first few years of millennials, which is at most half of them but they arent as annoying and retarded as the younger ones. Millennials cant into counting.
>>
File: 1712931469965477.jpg (197 KB, 590x1081)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>23357023
>thinking it's all about owning each other, like a gay orgy
you have just proven my point by owning yourself
seems like it's safe to say males which would have been zoomies if there weren't gay for the CCP can be safely eliminated from the population, leaving the zoomettes to be washed and bred by millennials yum yum
btw I never even listened to that podcast
>>
>>23356460
>Woman
All that needs to be said. Ofcourse she is trying to emulate (You).
>>
>>23357894
millennials can grow up?
adultingsisters....
>>
>>23358512
I mean, I was born in 91, and I feel the later 90's up to about 2002 are what I remember most strongly as "my childhood". I was already pretty much jaded for most of the 00's.
People who talk about "childhood" when what they mean is being 16 and up, come across as stunted to me. You're basically an adult at that point.
>>
>>23358527
Moreso than Gen X who never developed past middle school playground mentality.
>>
>>23358569
They really didn't. That's what being a teenager during the most comfortable and carefree time in history will do to you.
Millennials are just mentally ill. Gen-Xers are still arguing about Star Wars and Transformers and who had the better music and shit in their 50's at this point.
>Dude, Jon Lydon has betrayed the punks!
Can you imagine being that person? Good lord...
>>
>>23358623
>casually acknowledges that they still think they are living their middle school years
what next, take pride in shitting your bed?
you should all be put in gulags
>>
File: antifa.jpg (3.07 MB, 4044x2500)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB JPG
>>23357852
you're trans btw
>>
>>23355638
>books that teach prepubescent kids how to setup grindr accounts to have scat sex with random adults from elementary School librarie

is this hyperbole? i'm hoping it is
>>
>>23358827
Tbh only the scat is (though piss-drinking has become completely normalized)
>>
File: groomer book.png (2.09 MB, 1439x2167)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>>23358827
If anything it's a understatement, there's a reason marxists never say why people want those books banned from elementary schools in the first place
>>
>>23353463
Then what do they even have to offer.
>>
I want to asphyxiate by huffing Honor's pristine, catholic, lightly chopped cheese scented farts through a length of garden hose
>>
>>23358796
I'm not a Gen-Xer.
I'm a mentally ill Millennial who has had anything he thought was normal or secure pulled out from under him over and over again for the past 20 years, while everyone tells me I'm the problem, and I don't get to have a life.
I'm not fixated on bad music I listened to as a teenager, or fighting an ideological battle against George Lucas. That is all incredibly petty.
>>
>>23358893
oh ok seemed like a very gen x thing to do between two moping sessions and a backstabbing
seems like you know the enemy, that's good
no mercy for those who got good jobs for free and used them to abuse and destroy
>>
File: 1714581933071174.jpg (126 KB, 900x643)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>23352815
Okay but how do you fall in love with a person you've never seen, heard, smelled, tasted nor touched? A gleaming digital avatar -- a meme -- is not the person, nor in any real way part of a person. If you fall in love with an image, you didn't fall in love with the substance of the meat monkey remotely piloting it from across cyberspace... if there even is a meat monkey on the other end; most of the avatars you see ambling about are the puppets of puppets, remotely controlled by machines managed by swarms of machines, without any meat monkeys involved except perhaps between building the system and milking it, but even that's becoming a rarity, as self-actualizing machine code spreads across the net like mildew, fresh fruiting bodies of completely purposeless avatars just kinda hanging out in the virtual world, making the holographic ghost town feel thoroughly lived in.

God, how he hated it.
>>
>>23353006
Horseshoe theory basically. Look at Sparta and their hyper autism. Was it leftwing? In many ways. Was it rightwing? Hell yeah
>>
>>23359242
>right wing is just as bad as left wing
nice try commie scum
>>
>>23359276
I'm literally far right
>>
>>23359287
Then you wouldn't be peddling le whores shoes bullshit.
>>
>>23359293
Adolf Hitler peddled it and he was a far greater man than either of us. That's what the third position is, it's horseshoe theory
>>
File: 1701450016922066.jpg (489 KB, 1200x776)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>23359296
You're a marxist transvestite.
>>
>>23359299
I am a fit intelligent tradie. You're probably a lot closer to being a tranny than me mate. Cya
>>
File: 1698270203267044.jpg (84 KB, 702x691)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>23359303
>"n-no u"
>runs
leftytroon response tbph
>>
>>23359314
This pic is ancient. I wonder what happened to this faggot
>>
>>23359303
>>23359314
Ladies, take it outside.
>>
>>23359287
you are so far right you can't stop sucking CCP dicks right?
>>
>>23359303
>I am fit! believe me!
>I am right wing! Believe me!
either you are high on drugs your handlers gave you or you are genuinely under 85 IQ
>>
>>23359367
China has been CINO for a long time, boomer
>>23359372
Neither of those are impressive claims, are you trying to tell us something here?
>>
>>23354292
re

tarded
>>
>>23353045
what a stupid name
>>
No. This is the literary equivalent of FOTM trash.
>>
>>23359499
We can't all be call'd Honoré de Balzac
>>
>>23359509
at least that's funny
>>
>>23358516
What a chad.
t. zoomre
>>
>>23359397
>China has been CINO for a long time, boomer
lay off the copium retard
>>23359397
lay off the copium retard
>>
>interviewer notes that they've known her for a few years in the interview itself
lmao
>>
Angelicism did it better
>>
>>23359299
>>23359314
Like it or not, this is what a strong horse looks like. Not only winning, but crushing the rivals. Multicultural liberalism does not have a rival in touching distance.
Nobody in this thread has come up with any method to sell right wing ideas, or any reason for anyone to support such a change.
>>
>>23352815
I find that whole "movement" embarrassing on a physical level.
>>
Haven't read Honor Levy, though I have browsed her Instagram. The sense I get, although totally unfounded, is that there is little capacity here for genuine, unguarded, vulnerable expression because everything is communicated via the medium of 2008-2022-era memes. In that sense, it may be interesting now and perhaps retrospectively insightful for its ability to capture a certain point in the history of online culture, but I'm instinctively averse to anything that does not come directly from the heart or which does not portray life (external or internal) in a way that is as purely communicated as possible. The filters of ideology and faddishness are both unappealing, to me at least.
>>
>>23359633
You're the one coping as usual about how a fascist couldn't possibly be a regular guy. You need me to be some inbred lardoid or your worldview falls apart, pathetic
>>
>>23360474
>commie have to come up with a CCP-approved definition for "fascist" because their handler said that it must converge with the definition they came up for "human"... or else
go back to r.e.d.d.i.t. to feel human, CCPoid, this is not the place for you
>>
>>23360056
her instagram looks like the European Comission is paying her 500 euros a month in order to be a pillar of community and an example of "cool kid" every bureaucrat's brat should aspire to
it has "taxpayer money" written all over it
I give it a doug score of 3/10
>>
>>23360640
I am a fascist. Why does that make you so uncomfortable?
>>
Total zoomer death (I even say that a zoomer myself)
>>
Bros, there are millennials still writing...please be patient.
>>
>>23354816
The early 2000s were objectively great. Lowest the suicide rate in America had ever been because nationalism was publicly acceptable again and we were fighting a race war. A LOT of energy has gone into trying to get people to forget how good that era was, and how bad what followed was.
>>
>>23360708
Fascists are faggots
>>
>>23358834
lmao kids don't use the library
>>
>>23352815
That's all Pynchon.
All of it. Pynchon himself is pop Nabokov.
>>
I’m a zoomer (born a few days after 9/11) and this is my prose. Am I going to make it?

https://pastebin.com/YaNsLzuY
>>
>>23363950
Dam son. I opened this to mock you and screenshot your crap prose in order to mock you in future but this is actually good. Why the fuck are you posting here? Get out now.
>>
>>23363950
You're a millennial.
>>
>>23364491
No he's not retard. 2001 is firmly genz
>>
>>23352815
>right-wing
>revolution
Oxymoronic. The "right", the reactionary, move back towards rule of elites over the masses. Religious states like kingdoms or fascistic states that will believe more in science and efficiency etc.
So do you want a revolution or do you just want zoomers to become better writers because of some social force.
>>
>>23363950
It's not bad, but it feels swollen. You're using all these rhetorical figures and devices . . . for what? The reader doesn't think boats are so great that it deserves all the details you're writing for it. It can be done, as in Moby-Dick, where the ordinary subjects are connected to the grand principles of God, but otherwise boats aren't really worth this inflated style, and the reader feels the disjunction between content and form.
On the other hand, it shows that you're capable of writing something besides ironic first person slang-filled perspective or slack beige prose vacuous narrative, which are the two most popular styles today.
>>
>>23354816
>>23352829
It's almost as if culture is a shared experience that is transmitted generationally
>>
>>23354816
I’m in between just barely missing the cutoff at 1982
>>
>>23355249
Must’ve missed the memo as I look like a trucker.
>>
>>23356225
I don’t. Too tame for me.
>>
>>23359287
far right has now been taken to mean trump supporter, even by those accused of it. these proto cuckservatives have drunk the left wing media koolaid that labeled them as such, originally as hyperbole, but they've adopted it anyways out of poe's law.
funny thing is you always find the 2016 election tourists decried as /pol/ effuse, as if /pol/ were ever friendly towards their kind.
>>
File: san fransisco.jpg (452 KB, 2048x1365)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>23364498
No, right wing means revolting against marxist decay, degeneracy, and dysfunction. Gay race communism is the status quo, and killing every last leftytroon so that we can have good things again is progress.
>>
>>23365016
Noi fascisti siamo i soli veri marxisti
>>
>>23357768
This is a stupid take.
You don't see right wing art because marxists took control of every Western institution, therefore the only art that gets funded, advertised, and displayed are ugly pieces of shit praising gay race communism.
People on the right make tons of art that remains obscure because they're denied any institutional representation.
>>
>>23352815
Dawg this is fucking awful
>>
>>23353006
>kill minorities
>???
>golden age of humanity
>>
>>23365024
No one mentioned Fascism. Don't throw a tantrum about it.
>>
>>23365076
this but without the question marks
>>
>>23353218
>millennial-style irony poisoning
What are some other examples of this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.