[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 43543.png (205 KB, 1720x622)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
He was a piece of shit!
>>
>>23360919
It's natural to support jews if you're a jew or in some circumstances a nonwhite; it's natural to oppose jews if you're white. Why can't we just speak clearly about the matter?
>>
>>23360932
It's natural to oppose jews if you're anything other than a jew. They're enemies of mankind.
>>
How do you rank Céline's works?
>>
Your favorite book of Celine by reader category:
>pleb friendly
Journey
>high IQ pleb
German trilogy
>literary world
Mort à Crédit
Bagetelles
Krogold
>based contrarian
Guignol's Band
Guerre/Londres
>enlightened
Féerie/Normance
Entretiens avec le professeur Y
>>
bump
>>
>>23360919
I hope the poster has a pleasant run in with a quartet of Somalians who unstring his limbs and redistribute the contents of his convex, vulnerable belly to the soil with a knife. I'm constantly disappointed that there is not some website I can go to that shows footage of white liberals being raped or brutalized by brown people and then intersperses their squealing, porcine deaths with clips of their social media accounts sniveling and licking the boots of Jews and swarthoids. If I had my way, we would make these videos a part of primary school education.

You would get to watch a good little leftist scream in impotent rage about colonialists and evil colonizers and big bad meanie-face capitalism, and then you get to watch her plead for her life as the Moroccans behead her. THIS is peak, and it is lacking.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.