[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719517546232631.jpg (57 KB, 501x623)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Book recommendations for someone like me? Pic related.
Revolt is a bit hard of a read desu so please recommended something a bit easier to digest.
Thanks anons.
>>
File: hepburn 6.jpg (97 KB, 793x1000)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Read some comfy PG Wodehouse and get your mind out of the gutter that it's currently squatting in rent free.

Nothing good to be found in nonsense like Evola. This life is short, we should spend it being kind to one another, and not wasting it by reading some aristocratic fascist magician with a grudge against the world.

Also, stop being silly and take that gun off the table. Nobody thinks it's cool.

All the best.
>>
File: 1000015199.jpg (1.86 MB, 3024x2595)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
>>23534268
my glock is bigger. 8.82 inches.
>>
>>23534274
I am an aristocratic fascist magician with a grudge against the world. I am kind. The gun is cool.
>>
>>23534268
>>23534278
>No dust on the surfaces
>No pockmarks on the furniture
>No vermin living in the shadows
>Not even one personal motto carved into the wall
I bet neither of you don't even live in that 'living space'.
>>
>>23534268
Adam's Return by Richard Rohr
I suspect you may be searching for a way to meaningfully actualize your masculinity, OP.
>>
>>23534397
What is exactly is telling a guy that his life doesn't matter and he's not to control it supposed to actualize?
>>
>>23534268
>>23534366
Sad if serious
>>
>>23534439
You're sad but it has nothing to do with me.
>>
steppenwolf
>>
>>23534268
The revolt of the angels by Anatole France
>>
File: rw2.jpg (1.13 MB, 1200x6400)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>23534268
RIGHT WING BASICS
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pi20Rr9_BxBbMIfcZUTTGslfZTifEiCm
google drive easy to use interface
download the whole blob or pick and choose
>>
>>23534268
evola gets bad rep nowadays because midwit faggot larpers like yourself are buying his books, cant/wont read them, but always pretend as if they do and cant shut up about it
>>23534366
case in point
>>
>>23534268
St John Damascene Barlaam and Ioasaph
>>
>>23534601
Weren't you systematically felted in the last thread?
>>
>>23534268
>someone like me?
Someone who reads books for aesthetics? Someone who builds their personality around a tradcath /pol/ aesthetic, who believes that they actually believe in this stuff, but in reality just needs something to latch on, something to believe in to find a purpose in life and it doesn't matter if it's true, what matters is only that he finds it somewhat cool looking and finds comfort in a group of like minded individuals who have fallen into the exact same aesthetic trap?
>>
>>23534393
i did carve some latin into my other desk, keep that in mind.
>>
>>23535310
This.

>>23534268
Drop the immature posturing and le right wing meme books (spooky rightoid philosophy has its time and place but don't make it your whole personality). You should get into actual literature instead; novels, poetry and plays. I recommend James Joyce, Arthur Rimbaud, Charles Baudelaire, Samuel Beckett, Anna Akhmatova, Nikolai Gogol, Franz Kafka, Thomas Mann, Paul Auster, C.S. Lewis, J.G. Ballard, Pär Lagerkvist, Peter Handke, Yukio Mishima, Flannery O'Connor, Don Delillo and Virginia Woolf. If you want to start somewhere accessible I would go with one of Kazuo Ishiguro's novels, though. Remains of the Day is really good, for example, but all of them are pretty much excellent.
>>
>>23534424
That's not what the book is about.
>>
>>23535079
Solid but embarrassing argument. Even if someone was larping as me they'd still be twice the man as someone who can't even conceptualize the idea that I'm real.
>>
>>23534268
hello chazanon, glad to see yo have found christ
>>
>>23535440
Don't listen to him, he will lead you away from the path of truth. You need to graduate to Aleister Crowley, I think you're ready.
>>
>>23535440
>>23534274
This
First understand people and the world by the medium of art most suited for that aka literature, build up a taste for it, then go to your political memebooks
Politics should always be at the end of one's ideological development after they have already developed a solid worldview with non-political concepts, afterwards they apply it to the way a government should function, not vice versa as modern times pushes politics on us and makes apolitical ideas of race and gender into talking points considered "politics"
Either way just learn to enjoy literature in of itself, its worth it and will make your life way more fulfilling and beautiful
>>
>>23535440
Right wing meme books are more entertaining than drivel from leftists grifters when it comes to political theatre. Left can't meme.
>>
>>23534274
I second Wodehouse. Read Code of the Woosters because all of you are like Roderick Spode clones.
>>
File: brucepepe.jpg (6 KB, 250x228)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>23539193
Jesus christ, he didn't even really give you a left wing reading list. The right can't read.
>>
>>23534268
Your vanity is staggering. How many photos did you take trying to place your faggotries just so?
>>
>>23539205
I just see right leaning centrists on that list.
>>
>>23534274
why is the first post ALWAYS the best post?
>>
>>23534268
You are an insult to Ali.
>>
File: SAM HYDE AND PPP.jpg (678 KB, 2048x1539)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>23535278
>Felted
C'mon now, are kiwifarms troons really using this term even on /lit/?
>>
>>23541179
Why are trannies always interested in super masculine fields like tech and philosophy?
>>
File: Blanchard on agps.jpg (796 KB, 1942x1288)
796 KB
796 KB JPG
>>23541240
Those are the AGP ones who are failed man wanting to get attention and easy sex. The true trans only want to cook, clean, be good women and have a good relationship with a manly hairy guy.
>>
>>23541240
There was a time when programmers were mostly women. It involved a lot of sitting and typing so it was considered secretary-work, low, and effeminate. Philosophy/religion can easily appeal to feminine thoughts and feelings. In the case of trans women oftentimes they study "serene" things that allow them some hope of escaping/modifying the bodies which cause them such dysphoria.
>>
>Evola
Nothing. I recommend nothing to you.
>>
>>23542142
I'm a redditor spending my mother money with onlyfans if that matters btw.
>>
>>23542149
Wait, isn't that basically the type of life that Evola advocates for?
>>
>>23534268
>evola
Gay
>>
>Evola.
Chad.
>>
>>23534268
There's something really funny about OP staging a photo so that he could look cool on the internet and then everyone in the thread shitting on him for it. I can only imagine his thoughts while doing so.
>Oh yeah, let me put this gun right here and my coffee that's getting colder by the second... They're gonna think I'm really cool intelligent manly man with an elegant aesthetic sensibility.
Maybe if you posted this on /fa/, /pol/, /r9k/ or really any other board you would have gotten the responses you were looking for. But paired with the title, lol, you were just looking for it. Try instagram next time, they eat this kind of shit up and you don't have to worry about being illiterate because they have zero standards and pander to dregs like you with their anti-elitism.
>>
>>23543091
I'm sure he expected a generous amount of soi.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.