[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

In the last chapter, Bookman is pretty certain everything that happened wasn't real. Either it was the drugs or even just mental illness. But if that were the case, how does that explain the foot tracks found in the mud? Rosa verifies she can see the track across the field leading into the lake too, so it's not an illusion. Somebody said in another thread it was literally meant to represent Jesus' intervention but that's stupid and gay. Wtf was the track supposed to imply?
>>
/// We could hear the puppy yipping playfully in its kennel /// Prolonged use of alcohol also leads to cross-tolerance to other drugs, for example the barbiturates, so that the effectiveness of these compounds is reduced /// I came home laden with cardboard boxes /// However, as anyone who has experienced the bad egg smell will know, the unpleasant, putrid odour can make people feel sick, to the extent, sometimes, that they become sick /// I am not endeavouring to be difficult or in any way obstreperous /// Access to the manufacturing process is on a strictly need-to-know basis /// Ability and hard work cinched her success /// The cybercriminals are wily, and every time one internet portal closes, another opens /// But still he did not remain indifferent to a sincere feeling of love and respect and always distinguished it from idle and fulsome tittle-tattle /// All that bile, all the exaggeration, all the stuff that was not grounded in fact just kind of bubbled up, started surfacing /// Results were obtained for arsenic, cadmium, chromium, cobalt, copper, lead, nickel, and zinc /// I am not keen about pylons, but that is neither here nor there //// I love shuffling through the fallen leaves /// An attempt has been made to ring-fence pensions from creditors if a company goes bankrupt /// At midday, with sporadic rain, many residents and visitors interviewed were somewhat blase about the danger /// I had difficulty getting any details. He wasn't very forthcoming /// The psychiatrist offered him an escape hatch from his feelings of guilt /// He dismissed what had happened as a mere peccadillo /// There are lots of people who like the sound of the bugle, to be near the canteen, and to live in a military atmosphere /// What possessed her to flag down a passing truck and climb in? /// Though they are old, they often participate in the kids' capers /// You'd have to be a casuist of rare skill to argue that this album differs dramatically from the last one ///
>>
this book isn't in anna's archive
>>
File: 8309872254.png (93 KB, 1188x530)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>23538355
What, you don't want to pay $15 to read some hack's self-published novel? Not even with such glowing reviews as these?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.