[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (5).jpg (6 KB, 193x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Tl;dr:catfished by a BL novel
>be me
>just wandering around the bookstore at a saturday morning, finding the next book
>found this one book about a skinwalker family in a cozy forest town
>seems interesting, started reading it
>got hooked up, while theres already something suspicious like how MC is bi, how hes too close to the youngest kid of the skinwalker family or the skinwalkers seems to be obsessed with the alpha sigma pack bullshit
>bought it for 20 bucks eventually
>I kid you not, the fucking chapter that I read after I bought the book is a 10 year timeskip
>The youngest kid had grew into a werewolf twink whose the alpha of his pack and appearently MC is his boywife now
>the rest of the story turned from a good and chill mystery/horror fantasy story into your average wattpad fanfic
You know what? Fuck you, wolfsong by TJ klune,give me back my 20 buckaroos.
>>
No
>>
Yes
>>
>start reading Achaja
>expect a comfy fantasy novel about a qt tomboy princess
>gets kidnapped and then tortured and raped while her father listens from the other room
>becomes a prostitute afterwards
>>
>>23537569
>polish
What do you expect
>>
I got betrayed by a gook
>>
>>23537814
I got betrayed by a glock
>>
>>23537442
You bought it too late girlie, if you bought it earlier you could've won these kawaii trinkets to decorate your itabag
>>
>>23538427
Girlcock?
>>
>>23538676
Joe looks like THAT?
>>
>>23540068
Joe mama
>>
>>23540389
Kys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.