[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1200px-Ellen_G._White.jpg (371 KB, 1200x1800)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
As someone who was raised Seventh Day Adventist I have to ask what was the worst book Ellen White ever wrote? Had to read The Great Controversy as a kid and it scared the shit out of me. We read it again when I got into 9th Grade and I just laughed at how stupid it was (the writing was pretty bad too).
>>
Damn this thread is dead. Nobody reads this bitch anymore?
>>
>>23538316
Why would anyone with an IQ higher than 40 stick with this religion?
>>
>>23538520
Because they got a high rank position in it. It's the pyramid scheme of denominations.
>>
>>23538316
>Seventh Day Adventist
Ah yes, the Church of satan, second only to Baptists.
>>
>>23538813
Like me guess, a filthy Catholic? Worse still, an Irish Catholic.
>>
>>23538818
My dad was an Irish Catholic. The Catholic bashing made me realize how cunty SDA clergy truly could be.
>>
>>23538316
>As someone who was raised Seventh Day Adventist
Your parents are morons and you are an idiot, at least you are not an evangelist subhuman, or worst — a kike.
>>
>>23538872
I didn't choose to be born into this shite denomination.
>>
>>23538886
But you chose to stay.
>>
>>23538887
No I don't. That's why I said "raised as" you dumb motherfucker. I'm bashing the works of the Faith's founder for fuck's sake.
>>
>>23538813
Don't you think if Satan was going to pick a church it would at least be one with some influence?
>>
File: LRH.jpg (187 KB, 1086x888)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
This is now a LRH thread
>>
>>23538818
No, I’m a Scottish Catholic convert
>>
>>23538904
You chose to be raised by these people instead of running away from home. You bash the works as an emotional response, not an intellectual one. Why are you here?
>>
>>23540887
"Fucking Evangelist kyke! Fuck your parents!"

-An intellectual response

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.