[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I want to leave my home
I want to see the world
I want to experience life and not regret shit. Ive wasted so much of my life feeling sorry for myself. I want to be an effective person.

who should I read?
>>
>>23539818
>I want to see the world
have you travelled abroad even once so far?
>>
>>23539818
>I want to leave my home
>who should I read

Choose one
>>
>>23539818
Don't read, just go out and do it.
>>
>>23539818
a book is just going to make things worse, just go outside
>>
Read Paul Theroux so you can learn that outside sucks too
>>
>>23539818
>>23539826
>>23539834
"Outside" is fetishized by terminally online losers. There's hardly any outside left anymore, most of the human beings are gone now but there are still plenty of dangerous zombies in the form of cops or homeless or bureaucrats.
>>
>>23539818
Read Thoreau then go hiking in New England. After that, read Hemingway and go hiking in Spain.
>>
>>23539818
just have sex with my dog until my cat turns into a child.
>>
>>23539818
I hate when trucks use roads like this. They go at full speed and its scary as shit
>>
>>23539922
Yess mann!!! Yess!!
>>
>>23539818
You need to get rich. All of the beautiful places left in the world are extremely expensive. Everywhere else has been destroyed by poor people that are horrible to be around.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.