[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (35 KB, 551x310)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Please recommend any fiction or non-fiction book whose subject is the defeat of the Allied forces in WWII and the subsequent world domination by the Axis power. But besides that, it may serve as well any other scenarios where Natsoc Germany or Fascist Italy survive.

And NO I dont mean The Man in the High Castle
>>
>>23541358
Command and Conquer: Red Alert
>>
File: Berlin in 1945 4 (1).jpg (148 KB, 1600x1144)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>23541358
Kill yourself
>>
>>23541358
wait but /pol/ told me that Hitler wanting to conquer the whole world was Jewish propaganda?
>>
>>23541799
The Rothschilds unironically financed him at the beginning.
>>
>>23541799
yeah they also tell me it didn't happen and that there was absolutely no intention of killing anyone in the forced labor camps but if it had happened it would have been based and in fact Hitler should have totally done it.
>>
>>23542003
Kill yourself, for real, all your posts across the board are pure trash.
>>
>>23541802
Classic maga communist slop
>>
>>23541799
It was
>>23541358
The Allies were an axis; the Axis were just allies. If they had a plan they would have attacked Russia from both ends and left America out of it.
>>
>>23541358
Omg would Japan have really taken over America SQUEEEEE SQUEE SQUEE SQUEEEEE WHY COULDNT HITLER HAVE WON???? I NEEDED MORE ANIME!!!!
>>
>>23541358
>non-fiction book whose subject is the defeat of the Allied forces in WWII and the subsequent world domination by the Axis power
Absolute kek. I'm afraid you'll have to look at fiction for this one
>>23543747
More sperging as usual
>>
>>23543747
Anime wouldn't exist without the bombs, though. Only a crippled and humbled psyche can produce such crap.
>>
>>23543747
Holy based
>>
>>23541358
Comic book series called Über written by Kieron Gillen. Nazis discovered a method to enhance humans. It's not capeshit
>>
>>23541358
This map is so stupid, because the Great Plains states are majority Germanic and there's a historical Texas Germans community but you're handing both of those to Japan?
>>
>>23544230
Yeah, the Rockies and the Urals are the natural borders between Nippon and the Reich.
>>
>>23541802
Its crazy that anti-Hitlerists now have to resort to calling Hitler pro-jewish to stop people from liking him.
>>
>>23544230
So ... they will just move or be moved to the German occupation zone. Did you forget that the German diaspora has legs or something?
>>
>>23541358
Fatherland by Robert Harris is the most realistic and even then the scenarios that allow Nazi victory are a massive stretch.
>>
One of the few PKD books I don't care about reading is The Man in the High Castle

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.