[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I just read The Manipulated Man, but I still want more. Are there any other books that deal with similar ideas? I was surprised that this essay was allowed to exist, even more so to know that it had been written by a woman.
>>
Book of Pook
Models
The Rational Male

Do take these books with a grain of salt OP.
>>
How do I know this book isn't a piece of female manipulation too?
>>
>>23541398
Are you that easily manipulated?
>>
>>23541398
If it is it'd be like a magician showing all his tricks. At times the rhetoric was so familiar that is not unlikely that it has been read by a few posters in this site.
>>23541393
Thanks, anon. The Rational Male is the only one I had heard of before.
>>
>>23541398
She's jewish. What do you think?
>>
>>23541365
It's a trilogy so how about you go read the remaining two books?
>>
"The Myth of Male Power"
>>
>>23541365
Anatomy of female power
>>
>>23541365
I guess this, which I also own
>>
>>23541422
this too, which covers ground I've written on, although I don't have the egalitarian mindset Warren Farrell has

>>23541601
underrated, but out of print.
>>
>>23542140
>which covers ground I've written on
You wrote something?
>underrated, but out of print.
Found it online
>>
>>23541601
First Nigerian book I'll read.
>>
>>23542134
written by a priest, and op's book by a woman, why do these books have such weird authorship? Its almost as if normies can't be trusted with the truth.
>>
>>23541405
Are you?
>>
>>23542464
In order to understand women you need to take a step back, which means controlling your loins. A woman with empathy towards the male gender and a man who disengaged from sexual relationships can think and argue with more clarity because they are not spellbound by pussy.
>>
>>23542327
Yeah I’m a blogger and writer. Though I think self promo is against the rules anyway.
>>
>>23542464
>priest

Says "reverend". So not a priest?
>>
>>23541365
>Vilar writes, "Men have been trained and conditioned by women, not unlike the way Pavlov conditioned his dogs, into becoming their slaves. As compensation for their labours men are given periodic use of a woman's vagina."
lol, this only applies to low IQ men. History has been full of successful men who either never married or didn't bend over backwards for the women in their lives.

>The book contends that young boys are encouraged to associate their masculinity with their ability to be sexually intimate with a woman
That's because engaging with the opposite sex is a vital activity for the species and across the animal kingdom.

>Vilar states that women are generally "gold diggers" who attempt to extract money and other material resources from men. One means by which women control men to effect this transfer of resources is praise. Women dole out praise to men only when their needs are met in some way.
This is the average human being today regardless of sex.

>>23541422
>Farrell defines power as "control over one's life." He writes that, "In the past, neither sex had power; both sexes had roles: women's role was [to] raise children; men's role was [to] raise money."
This is revisionist trash. The way he defines power and glorifies capital is a modern liberal notion stemming from the Enlightenment.

Why are people digging up these retarded old books?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.