[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: porcs.jpg (28 KB, 312x475)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>mfw i succumbed to the wife's nagging and went on an appliances shopping spree, spending precious money on overpriced refrigerators and TVs and the like, all in the middle of otherwise pointless home renovations
I envy the frog leftist philosophers of the past century. I am the enemy of the goodness of the world. Any more books that vilify the bourgeois consumerist lifestyle? Outside of the typical situationist/may 68 canon.
>>
Probably some Frankfurt academia nonsense that insists people who go to the grocery store should be sent to death camps for not bartering with acorns
>>
>>23541909
Ah yes, the Frankfurt School, famous lovers both of concentration camps and primitivism.
>>
>>23542115
You don't have to love the slop you feed to your pigs.
>>
>>23541856
I usually avoid that shit because it stinks of resentment. I do own Society Of The Spectacle but I usually don't read books by people that kill themselves with very few notable exceptions.
>>
>>23542232
>>23541909
Legit kys
>>
>>23542115
Adorno should have gotten redpilled on John Fahey and American Primitivism
>>
Beautiful cover
>>
op book was pretty good from what I remember though, especially opening chapter.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.