[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Murakami-Haruki-2012.jpg (164 KB, 1252x1600)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>hot underage babe keeps flirting with middle aged male protag
So true, Murakami, so true
>>
It happens often if the man has status in the world.
>>
>>23542333
It's unfair
>>
>>23542350
its as fair as it gets, in fact its such a simple formula to replicate, you'd have to be truly retarded to fail at it. Just get money and status, its that simple
>>
I was sleeping, Tengo realized. He had fallen asleep still erect. And even now he was firmly erect. Had the erection continued the whole time he was sleeping? Or was this a new erection, following the relaxation of the first (like Prime Minister So-and-So’s Second Cabinet)? How long was I sleeping? But what’s the difference? I’m still erect now, and it shows no sign of subsiding. Neither Sonny and Cher nor three-digit multiplication nor complex mathematics had managed to bring it down.
“I don’t mind,” Fuka-Eri said. She had her legs spread and was pressing her freshly made vagina against his belly. He could detect no hint of embarrassment on her part. “Getting hard is not a bad thing,” she said.
“I can’t move my body,” he said. It was true. He was trying to raise himself, but he couldn’t move a finger. He could feel his body – feel the weight of Fuka-Eri’s body on top of his – feel the hardness of his erection – but his body was as heavy and stiff as if it had been fastened down by something.
“You have no need to move it,” Fuka-Eri said.
I do have a need to move it. It’s my body,” Tengo said.
Fuka-Eri said nothing in response to that.
Tengo could not even be sure whether what he was saying was vibrating in the air as vocal sounds. He had no clear sense that the muscles around his mouth were moving and forming the words he tried to speak. The things he wanted to say were more or less getting through to Fuka-Eri, it seemed, but their communication was as uncertain as a long-distance phone call with a bad connection. She, at least, could get by without hearing what she had no need to hear. But this was not possible for Tengo.
“Don’t worry,” Fuka-Eri said, moving her body lower down on his. The meaning of her movement was clear. Her eyes had taken on a certain gleam, the hue of which he had never seen before.
>>
>>23542383
It seemed inconceivable that his adult penis could penetrate her small, newly made vagina. It was too big and too hard. The pain should have been enormous. Before he knew it, though, every bit of him was inside her. There had been no resistance whatever. The look on her face remained totally unchanged as she brought him inside. Her breathing became slightly agitated, and the rhythm with which her breasts rose and fell changed subtly for five or six seconds, but that was all. Everything else seemed like a normal, natural part of everyday life. «Having brought Tengo deep inside her, Fuka-Eri remained utterly still, as did Tengo, feeling himself deep inside of her. He remained incapable of moving his body, and she, eyes closed, perched on top of him like a lightning rod, stopped moving. He could see that her mouth was slightly open and her lips were making delicate, rippling movements as if groping in space to form some kind of words. Aside from this, she exhibited no movement at all. She seemed to be holding that posture as she waited for something to happen.
A deep sense of powerlessness came over Tengo. Even though something was about to happen, he had no idea what that something might be, and had no way of controlling it through his own will. His body felt nothing. He could not move. But his penis had feeling – or, rather than feeling, it had what might have been closer to a concept. In any case, it was telling him that he was inside Fuka-Eri and that he had the consummate erection. Shouldn’t he be wearing a condom? He began to worry. It could be a real problem if she got pregnant. His older girlfriend was extremely strict about birth control, and she had trained Tengo to be just as strict.

1Q84, Book III
>>
>>23542383
Bravo, Murakami.
The very same scenario happened in Hardboiled Wonderland too
>>
>>23542389
>freshly made vagina
Why
>>
>>23542411
>A deep sense of powerlessness came over Tengo.
>>
>>23542383
>freshly made vagina
>small, newly made vagina
I want to disconnect my eyes.
>>
lol no you don't control the world, and no, there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>23542333

which doesn't describe his protagonists
>>
>>23542389
>It seemed inconceivable that his adult penis could penetrate her small, newly made vagina
this is a ''quirk'' of the translation, right? ...?
>>
>>23542639
The authorial intent is clear: she had a small, newly made vagina, but also a freshly made vagina.The translator saw that passage and didn't think to phrase it much differently.
>>
File: file.png (248 KB, 840x839)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>23542639
not at all
>It was too big and too hard.

AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>23542333
It happens regardless lol. Many young women can't even really read status in the first place
>>
>>23542325
He is the jap Stephen King
Also his books are filled with seethe about nazis
>>
>>23542325
>hot underage babe keeps flirting with middle aged male protag
So true, Orwell, so true

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.