[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What piece of literature showcases the indomitable Human spirit at its finest?
>>
>>23542434
Probably objectively something like Job
>>
File: KantianHolyBook.jpg (46 KB, 667x1000)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>23542434
>>
>>23542434
>Indifferent cruelty of the universe
This is what "atheists" actually believe
>>
>>23542502
What would you say the universe is then dearest christcuck?
>>
Shouldn't the text be the other way around?
>>
>>23542527
>Butthurt at his perceived opponent
>Immediately projects a Christian identity onto him
Gee golly mister. Should he go back to /pol as well?
>>
>>23542489
This sad fuck spends 24 hour a day on /lit/ making contentless Kant posts and threads.
>>
Misery by Stephen King
The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
>>
>>23542854
(pbuh)
>>
>>23542854
I'm studying Kant and I have no interest in these threads, in fact it's the reverse. It's like if some naked faggot held up a sign that said "KANT" in front of my house. What am I supposed to do with that?
>>
>>23542477
based, fpbp, checked
>>
>>23542527
And God looked upon all that He had made, and indeed, it was very good (Genesis 1:31)
>>
>>23542869
those Kant threads are actually good sometimes
>>
>>23542434
The last episode of the latest season of Demon Slayer
>>
You WILL turn into dust and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
Man, I wish I had a working graphics card to play DS3 again. The fight with Midir was the most dramatic sequence I've ever experienced in a game. Pure drama and adrenaline, knight versus dragon in its most quintessential form. But also deeply melancholic. The brave warrior who fought the abyss in vain before he succumbed to it, and you there to finally bring his soul to rest. The only thing that could follow such a performance is what comes after. The lads at Fromsoft are true artists, that's all I'm trying to say.

https://youtu.be/kn60vo7DPBY
>>
>>23542856
I'd say both Way of Kings and Oathbringer showcase the indomitable human spirit better than The Hero of Ages if we have to pick from Sanderson's works.
>>
>>23542854
kantposter is based. his greatest work is in the replies.
>>
>>23542477
what's that
>>
Hrafnkels saga
It's about a very arrogant and powerful man who loves and trusts in the Gods who loses everything, claws his way back up, no longer believing in the Gods and instead trusting in himself and human relations and enacts a stunning revenge on those who ruined him
>>
>>23542527
How can the universe be "cruel"? The universe os not a living being. Unless you are taoist or something.
>>
>>23542920
In case you weren't aware, that was before the fall
>>
>>23542434
Ive played enough fromsoft to know that the little dude always wins

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.