[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719786051450l.png (307 KB, 2048x2048)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
I don't get what's so deep about I have no mouth and I must cream
>What if five people were made to be raped and tortured for all eternity but with AI
It's not even the worst torture I could come up with personally
>>
File: 1715388883555811.jpg (40 KB, 682x596)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>I have no mouth and I must cream
>>
>>23542704
>It's not even the worst torture I could come up with personally
let's hear it tough guy
>>
>>23542714
Imagine like a simple 90 degrees concrete cliff that they're constantly sliding down and tearing out their skin and if they let themselves go they only fall down and get hit faster by random rocks popping in and out of it and if they hold on it gets hot and begins to burn them
>>
>>23542704
Amorphous blob slides over spilled onions and absorbs it. No mouth needed. Amorphous blob is the future of humanity. No screams needed.
>>
>>23542723
Horror: Man goes to sleep and can never find the cool side of his pillow. It's always slightly too hot. In fact, as he finds out, anywhere he rest his head is entirely too hot to rest comfortably.
>>
This thread has no point; and I must save.
>>
>>23543466
*sage
>>
>>23542704
Its not deep and I have never encountered anyone who made it out to be deep. The title has more depth than the story, its a good tittle but he never came close to meeting that potential.
>>
what about the video game is it good? it looks like one of those comfy ass adventure games from the 90s
>>
>>23543477
It's not that good, but it has one of the best intros of any game ever.
>>
>>23543477
The writing, atmosphere and voice acting are all great. Honestly it's better than the original short story.
The gameplay is ass, typical old point 'n click unclear puzzle logic bollocks. I recommend just using a guide.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.