[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What did you think of it?
>>
i agree that witches have no real power but are justly punished for their intention, if you try to hex someone so their dick falls off or so,they die its attempted murder,
>>
>What did you think of it?
Is this a meme on this board at this point? The idea that someone could finish a book and then solicit opinions from other people rather than give his/her own thoughts is stupid to me. If you finished a book, tell us about it.
>>
File: th-314774794.jpg (25 KB, 474x266)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
I bought the physical copy for 3.50 at a thrift store. I read 10 pages, put the book down, found the audiobook on archive.org, and listened to the rest of the book over the span of the night while playing tf2 and smoking ganja and eating coffee beans.
The book taught me nothing new. Perhaps because his ideas are so ubiquitous these days they used to be revolutionary when he was him tho. U gnow?
>>
>>23543607
>listened to the rest of the book over the span of the night while playing tf2 and smoking ganja and eating coffee beans
>The book taught me nothing new
You weren't paying attention, that's why. How overstimulated can you be?
>audiobook
>video game
>weed
>coffee
One at a time bruv
>>
>>23543607
hahaha
he was the first political philosopher of the modern state, fyi. So you're not THAT wrong. He lacked thoughts on commercial economy, however. That's what the boys of the later scottish enlightenment fixed.
>>
>>23543266
Quiet newfag
>>
>>23543266
Just finished this post. What did I think of it?
>>
File: hobbes.png (833 KB, 1574x2338)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
>>23543245
>>
>>23543245
What do YOU think of it?

At any rate, I couldn't read it. Too much old english.
>>
>>23544673
I think you mean Olde English, an early offshoot of Latin.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.