[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: -1x-1.jpg (634 KB, 2200x1466)
634 KB
634 KB JPG
A billion dollars in debt. Who even bought these books anyway?
>>
>>23545855
Dr Phil, Judge Judy and Oprah watching grannies i imagine. always been the "shamwow" of books

>On April 1, 2024, Chicken Soup for the Soul received a delisting notice from Nasdaq, informing that the company's stock would be delisted from the Nasdaq after it had 180 days to return to compliance.[33]

On April 23, 2024, Chicken Soup for the Soul announced a $636.6 million loss in 2023, and warned that without any options to generate additional financing, the company may be forced to liquidate or pause operations, and seek a potential Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection filing.[34] On June 29, 2024, the company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after missing a week of paying its employees and failing to secure financing.[35
>>
They were able to shill this treacle for 30 freaking years, cranking out 321 individual books? My hat (if I wore one) is off to you, good sirs! Damn impressive feat! But times change. It's not really their fault that Western civilization is degrading into a bitter, jealous shadow of its former self, as leftist parasites try to force the government to be its mommy and daddy for life, and for the rest of us to pay for it.
>>
>>23546101
This makes me sad somehow.
Rock is dead. Blockbuster is dead. Malls are dead. Chicken Soup for the Soul is dead. Why even live?
>>
>>23546467
To be a thorn in the side of the younger generations who don't know what they're missing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.