[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jared Diamond.jpg (169 KB, 753x625)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
Thoughts on Jared Diamond?
>>
I thought he sounded pretty reasonable back when I was 12 years old
>>
>>23546473
The man launched a truthnuke from which incel chuds are still yet to recover.
My money says they never will.
>>
File: guns germs and steel.png (444 KB, 662x5691)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
https://westhunt.wordpress.com/2017/09/04/guns-germs-and-steel-revisited/
>>
>>23547245
It would be pretty easy to start breeding kangaroos in pens. Keeping the most docile ones to continue breeding and slaughtering the uppity ones for food. Hell they have Kangaroo sanctuaries where they are literally domesticated and you can pet them now and that's with no selective breeding. The idea that keeping them in a pen for meat is impossible is ridiculous as they are quite literally kept in pens now. And no they aren't hyper aggressive or anything you can just walk in the pen and pet them.
>>
what a retarded notion
there are more species than just roos in australia, and the aboriginals domesticated none of them
aboriginals just did not believe in domestication
their entire culture revolved around this "leave no trace" and unintrusive, minimalist use of nature mindset
intentionally anprim

this "diamond" character sounds jewish
>>
File: jareddiamond.png (23 KB, 637x214)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>23546473
>>
>leftist thesis, hundreds of pages
>rightist counter, 6 panels
Diamond is the definition if the lefty that will find any excuse to let these people not be called a failure.
>>
File: 1681731465948148.jpg (57 KB, 640x800)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>23547543
>>23547582
as if you didn't already know
>>
>>23546473
How is he missing the obvious and trivial refutation that these species started becoming domesticated after Whites arrived? What a pseud. I guess he's afraid to be "politically incorrect".
>>
diamond is jewish, thus has an extreme inborn hatred of Europeans. He also has that typical jewish supremacist style of thinking that makes it impossible to admit that Europeans have any kind of superior trait whatsoever. No, it MUST be luck that propelled Europeans to shaping most of the world around us. This is the exact mindset that led to the shitpile of a book known as GG&S.

This twisted snake logic never applies to jews themselves, however. Whenever they talk about their own accomplishments, it's always because they're so hardworking/higher IQ/superior culture/etc. The higher IQ thing is also largely bullshit, because any truly intelligent group would have long ago figured out how to stop the world from detesting them.

I used to think that they were great traders/merchants, but after watching them piss away their post WW2 reputation in return for the ruin of Palestine, I know that's also largely bullshit.
>>
>>23546473
>some animals just cant be donesticated
>meanwhile: white people are domesticating foxes and tigers
>>
>>23547245
Regardless, being dishonest in your intentions gets you pretty far in the scientific world nowadays
>>
>>23547952
>any truly intelligent group would have long ago figured out how to stop the world from detesting them.

the entire christian/white world considers them the chosen people. they can do no wrong.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.