[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240615_161519.jpg (128 KB, 1208x1075)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Hi. I want to write a book about incest in a kubrick hidden plot way, with a superficial sopranos mood (not in the mafia way, i mean in the normal life of a man and his complexes/mental health, u know, with some freudian and jungian shit)
I know that, when analyze a book, people will focus in the philosophy themes.
With all this information, which philosophy books (or philosophy themes in general) do you recommend me? Why?
>Dont tell me the typical shit about how i wrote this thread, english isnt my native languaje and i wouldnt write in english
Thanks u fella
>>
Symbolism, primarily.
>>
sounds boring. good luck
>>
File: kubjak.jpg (169 KB, 1024x998)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>
Maybe watch or read the series sharp objects, its not about incest but delves into issues on familial abuse and has a surprising twist at the end because of how they depict the family as relatively normal.
>>
>>23546962
>I Claudius
Lydia is the mother of everyone
Lydia broomrapes/fucks literally everyone.
Its nobody's fault.
Simple as.
>>
>>23546962
>I know that, when analyze a book, people will focus in the philosophy themes
>please gibs philosophy themes fren
Either the philosophy is in the writing, in the style, or it just isn't there. You cannot just throw in some philosophical themes and think "now i have a good book, people can analyse the themes". Just write the book, and if it is good, critics will analyse in their way.
>>
Mr robot is already a thing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.