[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720161414658.jpg (493 KB, 2026x1413)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
Who are all these women who keep following Jesus?

Is he like an ancient Charles Manson?
>>
>>23559008
They were the help.
>>
>>23559008
groupie helpers.
I'm an actor (minor celeb in my country) and I get some of those as well from time to time.
>>
>>23559008
>Who are all these women who keep following Jesus?
His mum, his wives, and his whores. Yes I did just say that the 12 were his whores.
>>
The early Christians were an attractive alternative to the Roman world. Women and children were actually respected in the early Christian communes, unlike the dog eat dog society of the pagans.
>>
>>23559008
Rich bougie women didn't become the fastest and surest vectors of intellectual cancer only with the advent of capitalism, anon.
>>
File: christcuck4.png (695 KB, 1154x692)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
Christianity along with Judaism are the two most feminist religions that exist. It is no wonder that the majority of Christian converts in Europe during the first millennium were slaves and weak "Nobles".
>>
>>23559008
All women care is about status. Doesn't matter if you're a communist, fascist, Christian, pagan, etc. As long as you have status you will attract a certain section of women.
>>
>>23559073
Christianity is entirely patriarchal.
>>
>>23559078
That's like saying all men care about is power.
>>
>>23559008
God dick enjoyers
>>
>>23559073
Islam allows women to inherit money and shit
In Christianity, women can't inherit anything, only be inherited
>>
>>23559087
it's true. I've seen it.
>>
>>23559096
Funny that you automatically link feminism with material goods.
>>
>>23559008
its weird but once you notice how infrequently women are mentioned (especially where men are involved, women are basically ignored), you start thinking how maybe there were women around the whole time in these stories but they were never mentioned unless of direct importance. Like, maybe every apostle brought his wife and this was just never mentioned because they weren't doing anything.
>>
>>23559102
Duh we live in a capitalist society
>>
>>23559008
>James
>Joses
There was some britbong and a mexican in the audience?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.