[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720501572113739.jpg (59 KB, 667x1000)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
read the first chapter, seems interesting so far. why did the guys at the bar not confront the judge when he said he didnt even know wjo the priest was?
>>
Judge has plot armor
>>
reddit book
>>
>>23590311
Lol
>>
>>23590253
Because it was funny
>>
judge holden is a great favourite and he says he will never die
>>
could be something religious about the Judge being the devil and bearing false witness, could be something about the violent nature of the Wild West, could be that it actually happened and that's just how it went down
>>
>>23590344
/thread
>>
>>23590311
popular ≠ reddit, especially
>>
>>23590253
And do what exactly?
>>
It's this.
>>23590344
but if you want.
The purpose of the book was to horrify the reader. If you put the book down, on the first chapter at this point you would confirm that you are not the target audience for the book. If you don't want to entertain a evil thought it dose not let you continue. It is a agreement that the reader will go along with this kind of thing for entertainments sake.

It also confirms them to be at least a little evil themselves. And maybe reading this book will scare it out of you. It's a book that bites you for reading it. Excellent fapping material.
>>
>>23590253
>why did the guys at the bar not confront the judge when he said he didnt even know wjo the priest was?
I think they liked his persona and the chaos he was creating
>>
Thanks anon I hope we get an update after each chapter
>>
>>23591366
i'll try. im gonna read chapter 2 and ill make a thread when im done
>>
>>23590253
because they're pieces of shit.

I guess the point is to actually shock the viewer and also get across that theyre not very good people?
>>
>>23591724
based

I am going to read the book again and try to keep up with your threads
>>
>>23590253
I guess because then they'd have to admit to their own guilt of dealing with the priest
>>
>>23590311
Unironically this. I just finished reading this and I spent the entire book repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

There’s just too many "Le epic" dialogues for me. After a while when I would read a sentence I started to picture the lines appearing in front of me as a reddit post with the reddit upvote downvote arrows next to them, and let me tell you, there were lot of upvotes.
>>
File: Reeeetard.png (153 KB, 474x438)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>23593722
>>
File: sir.png (768 KB, 900x675)
768 KB
768 KB PNG
>>23593918
Sirs?
>>
>>23590253
it's the same reason pedo hunters on social media get celebrated by retards
>>
>>23591837
>>23591724
im done reading chapter 2, but im not sure if i should make a new thread while this one i still up...
>>
>>23590253
Because the nigga is like 7 feet tall lmao
>>
>>23590253
They thought it was funny.
I actually felt that was pretty understandable. What I didn't get (spoilers for chapter two I think?) was why the Kid joined Toadvine in caving that random guy's face in
>>
>>23590253
cause people are dumb retards
>>
>>23591177
>You are evil for reading
Cool just spec ops the line
>>
File: 1000010054.jpg (63 KB, 627x1275)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
And they are gooning, the board floor heaving under the flip-flops and the diddlers grinning hideously over their canted willies. Towering over them all is the judge and he is naked gooning, his massive dong lurid and sleek and now in doubletime and dangling toward the left, huge and pale and hairless, like an enormous infant's arm. He never finishes, he says. He says he’ll never bust. He bows to the diddlers and astroglides backwards and throws back his head and moans deep in his throatgoat and he is a total freak, the judge. He works his shaft and the lunar dome of his tip protrudes palely under the blacklights and he swings about and takes possession of one of the diddlers and he mounts and makes a thrust, two thrusts, gooning and diddling at once. His feet are light and nimble. He never finishes. He says that he will never bust. He goons in light and in shadow and he is a total freak. He never finishes, the judge. He is gooning, gooning. He says that he will never bust.
>>
File: mildgrin.jpg (42 KB, 539x416)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>23597756
>>
>Reddit: the book
Go back.
>>
>>23590253
The Judge is overrated as fuck. Wow, he raped kids and killed people. This is only shocking if you've read about 5 books your entire life. Characters are rarely developed or fleshed out. It's trying to be violent and shocking but failing. There is no interesting overarching plot to compel me. It just ended without any good writing. This goes to show you you can't rely on other people to recommend you something good.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.