[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: boss_email.png (78 KB, 753x830)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
my boss sent this to everyone on the team today after we found out the founder of the company finally died. appears to be a 17th-century panegyric on the death of cromwell. can't tell if based or action of a maniac.
>>
>>23620060
holy kino
>>
>Not 'Solace in a sober Season'
Your fake grief must be pretty too. What do you mean finally died? As in, they were a shite person or had a long illness?
>>
>>23620060
Literal LinkedIn brainless drone move.
I can almost guarantee he didn't care for more than 3 minutes about the guy dying, and immediately seized whatever social capital was lying around with that stupid copypaste poem that he probably didn't even read himself.
I (capital H) Hate late capitalism and its spawn.
>>
>>23620116
>What do you mean finally died? As in, they were a shite person or had a long illness?
he was a decent guy, say my coworkers who knew him, but also legendarily alcoholic.
>>
>>23620150
This has nothing to do with capitalism and more to do with career maneuvering. He's displayed his obseqiousness to the dead owner, and now word will get around.
>>
>>23620150
worst kind of person right here
>>
>>23620060
This is office politics to a tune that your boss likely had a split opinion on the guy, or some extention or some political spat or catfight they had, or maybe the guy had a female Ben Franklin looking bitch for a wife and your boss is willing to go deep on rowdy femBen for some money or something. All of these mean you just want to keep this sort of thing to yourself old boy.
>>
>>23620163
>obseqiousness
Nice word, thank you

>>23620173
Agreed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.