[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718436775798081.png (273 KB, 574x790)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
Is morally wrong to use an AI to help write anime erotica slop?
>>
>>23620193
>Is it morally wrong to use AI
Yes
>>
>>23620193
You know the answer depends on what kind of slop it is. What did you have in mind?
>>
>>23620239
harem isekai pokemon with lots of shota raping females.
>>
>>23620270
AI might not be polished enough to depict female rape with the right blend of visceralness and tantalizing eroticism. I am inclined to say this needs a human hand to craft.
>>
>>23620283
You're wrong. I do far worse shit on Claude 3.5 Sonnet.
>>
>>23620289
Hehehe alright anon, you need graduate level anime smut apparently. Let me guess, trannies and Pokémon having eggs and then npc jrpg characters acting as egg hatchers and raising them with special feminine penises?
>>
>>23620316
No it's just gay.
>>
>>23620318
I would imagine AI can do gay stuff well.
>>
>>23620283
>depict female rape with the right blend of visceralness and tantalizing eroticism
What could be erotic about female rape?
>>
>>23620335
How far are you in your current hedonic loop?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.