[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1644344379532.jpg (105 KB, 1078x1331)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
I can;t visualize that well when I read and I still like reading but poetry more - reading to me is about ideas / emotions and not about gay flowery words describing shit
>>
More and more of you boring faggots treat this board like your blog or Twitter. This is a boring thought, which is okay because most thoughts are, but it should remain lodged between brain folds. Faggot.
>>
>>23621092
My thought was better than ur thought LOL
>>
brother if you prefer poetry because you dont like imagery then youre into shitty poetry
>>
>>23622117
>entirely misses the point of poetry
nothing personal kid
>>
>>23621092
90% of posts on lit are bots. I just found an obvious one in the new Wendy Painting thread. They're just using this place to train LLMs. Pretty freaking sad. OP is incomprehensible and not a thought any human would have at any rate
>>
>>23622627
hey its me OP and im a human ok, grow up

My thought filters NPCs because Im saying reading shouldn't be about le epic movies in your head and should be about huge ideas and emotion - WAY COOLER
>>
>>23621092
Fpbp
>>
>>23622634
What do you think of this poem?

Prayer the church's banquet, angel's age,
God's breath in man returning to his birth,
The soul in paraphrase, heart in pilgrimage,
The Christian plummet sounding heav'n and earth
Engine against th' Almighty, sinner's tow'r,
Reversed thunder, Christ-side-piercing spear,
The six-days world transposing in an hour,
A kind of tune, which all things hear and fear;
Softness, and peace, and joy, and love, and bliss,
Exalted manna, gladness of the best,
Heaven in ordinary, man well drest,
The milky way, the bird of Paradise,
Church-bells beyond the stars heard, the soul's blood,
The land of spices; something understood.
>>
>>23622634
Coping due to lack of imagination. Sad.
>>
>>23622673
sounds like someone beat elden ring and is making an edgy Christian poem

>Church-bells beyond the stars heard, the soul's blood,

I would never write anything like this in my entire life - not really a big fan. could you imagine looking someones in the eyes and being like hey check this -CHURCH BELLS BEYOND THE STARS HEARD, THE SOULS BLOOD

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.