[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: manlet.png (13 KB, 275x78)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
This explains everything about him
>>
>>23621342
Still a giant in Japan
>>
File: kant manlet.png (1.15 MB, 872x960)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
Kantbros???
>>
File: 1489246221885.jpg (47 KB, 618x298)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>23621342
>>
>>23621342
that's being very generous. he was more like 5'1". I'm not even saying that to be funny, that was his actual height.
>>
>>23621342
No wonder his shirtless pic looks unproportional
>>
>>23621342
I read paper once, saying bones for height can be made to gray material in pregnancy causing larger brain mass instead of the bones for height. so the short guys are actually using their bones for intelligence instead of being tall
>>
Thats slightly more than average at his time so it doesn't really matter since you are just competition with men the same size or shorter than you. The average female was around 4'11" as well
>>
File: file.png (553 KB, 498x643)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
Anyone else not able to take a writer seriously if they learn they are short? It just makes them seem like they are over compensation for something. Being short is only slightly worse than authors who have committed suicided in my opinion
>>
File: file.png (1.02 MB, 1000x667)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>23621542
I threw my Faulkner books in the trash because of it
>>
>>23621542
I would really like to know what height Heidegger actually was. Never read a number.
>>
>>23621542
Just admit you want to kill manlets you narcissistic pos.
>>
Artists are generally short or unattractive, this goes back to renaissance with Michelangelo and even to the ancient Greeks. They idolize beauty and seek to bring into the world what they lack.
>>
>>23621561
>t.dwarf
>>
>>23621698
t. femoid
>>
>>23621542
Wagner was a genius and short too.
>>
>>23621401
nobody even knows who those lankloids are
another W for the manlet bvll
>>
he's literally perfect
>>
>>23621547
He looks charismatic
>>
>>23621542
overcompensation is based anon. all great achievement is born out of giga cope and overcompensation. It always begins from not feeling good enough.
>>
>>23621361
What is it about the Japanese that arises such hostility? Jealousy? Jewish brainwashing? A country known for its civility and advanced society. Yet I see not only online but in media many people taking jabs on them with petty insults like that big in Japan song and the Austin powers movies and South Park. Any insight into this phenomenon? Most people get teased and ridiculed to some extent yes but Japan seems to be a favorite. Never real hate either it’s always just childish pettiness. Black people get hate way more yes but theirs is actual hate while Japan gets slick comments for seemingly no apparent reason. What exactly do you hate them for?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.