[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7913.jpg (295 KB, 1125x1404)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>Women can’t wri—
>>
taylor swift is the new whore for the zoomers paraded by the media industry . Before her there was britney spears, before her madonna, before her monroe. All prostitutes, all idolized by whores and their coomers.
>>
>>23622596
>A new poetry anthology further entwines the singer's private life into the literary canon
What does this sentence mean?
>>
Taylor Swift has been initiated
>>
>ywn be a 23 yr old freelance lady journalist gadding about London getting paid to write puff about Taylor Swift
>>
my dick is hard
my heart
broken
>>
They can't seriously be reading this shit
>>
>>23623187
Hypnotic, society destroying, insanity
>>
>>23623187
T O R T U R E D
>>
>>23623187
It doesn't matter. Taylor Swift is a product designed by a committee to appeal to the
shallow aesthetic zeitgeist
>>
>>23622965
All the dudes that pumped and dumped her are now immortalized in Western literature.
>>
>>23622596
She is a closeted dyke like Sappho, so who knows
>>
>>23622596
> Taylor Swift is like great and totes a good poet
> t. A woman
lol yeah ok
>>
>>23623187
They are. And they love it. You have to understand that the world we live in now is a world dominated by social media, and social media is dominated by vacuous and vain woman constantly on the look out for social and political validation. Woman unchained, basically. It’s why everything sucks. They’re doing this in every space, every company, every sub-culture.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.