[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: NPC_wojak_meme.png (17 KB, 200x198)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
What do NPCs read?
>>
>>23623592
C# code
>>
the alchemist
>>
>>23623597
Wrong, that's not within le heckin top 3 popular programming languages for data science and artificial intelligence DON'T FALL BEHIND.
>>
preddit
>>
>>23623592
>>
Mostly, they don’t read anything. A small minority of them read Colleen Hoover and 50 Shades of Grey and other smut novels they saw recommended on BookTok.
>>
>>23623592
Ta Nehisi Coates
>>
>>23623624
>Plundered
>>
>>23623592
400 sth fahrenheit
I can't believe that book is considered a classic
it's a worse version of books that are already mid, like 1984 or Brave New World
>>
>>23623592
This and other self help books
>>
>>23623592
Press articles, twitter posts that disguise as journalism, the latest SCIENCE discoveries (pretty much in a Sabine Hossenfelder fashion) and sterile fiction which is absolutely incapable of eroding the statu quo, like Brandon Sanderson kind of fiction works.
>>
Pretty sure everyone thinks they're less of an NPC than everyone else
>>
The Bible
>>
>>23623631
there are amazing self-help books that would help all of you retards hating on it, you just have to sift through garbage like pic related or subtle art of not giving a fuck
>>
>>23623631
Hating on self help books is NPC too now. Leftists use them as a vehicle to argumentate that it's literally impossible to exert agency and promote socioeconomically in capitalism and that our outcome in life is strictly determined by material circumstances. I can't think of a more NPC worldview.
>>
Mein Kampf or Marxist bullshit
>>
>>23623657
>>23623675
Good self help books like...?
>>
>>23623592
I was going to say the Bible but christcucks don't read it.
>>
>>23623752
>How to win Friends and Influence People
>The Art of War
>The way of the superior man, after you skim through all of the eastern spirituality
Pic related is also one that is good.
>>
>>23623768
Get the fuck out of here. NOW.
>>
>>23623592
Dostoyevsky
>>
>>23623836
The idiot forever ruined him for me and I'm happy I read it
>>
>>23623858
>The idiot forever ruined him for me
>>
They read and spout off Camus.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.