[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Men will literally write spy novels about their daddy issues instead of going to therapy
>>
I want to read John le Carré
>>
>John
>the square
No thanks
>>
>>23625756
Read Spy Who Came In From the Cold. It's one of my favorite books. I can still remember reading it in the hallway outside a classroom waiting for the class to start.
>>
>>23625737
Therapy is a female institution. 90% of therapists are women and therefore unable to understand your condition. Asking men to go to therapy is like asking women to learn Linux
>>
>>23625737
Therapy is for women
>t. In therapy
>>
>>23625886
It makes sense since women are narcissists who can only understand their own comfort, and all they ever got from religion in the first place was "comfort" and "community." Their other side, reckless hedonism, has destroyed religion so that they can make $81/mo on Onlyfans and be "liberated," so now they need an ersatz religion of comforting community to take its place.

Women are metaphysically evil.
>>
>>23625886
>>23625865
It's pseudoscience woo like acupuncture or reflexology. If it actually worked, where are all these happy well adjusted people? Where are the happy well adjusted women? Why are millions on antidepressants?
And of course these queries lead to question begging (oh you just needed more sessions, you didn't truly want to change) or no true therapist type reasoning
>>
>>23625737
>the rapists for $200, Alec
They tell you in the name what therapists are

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.