[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Guys
Upvote this and read the text later. Trust me.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Catholicism/s/7FJj36Bxpj
>>
For me, there are three different ways of reading. Depending on what I'm reading, I choose the appropriate type of reading. Today, I'm going to talk to you about one of them: attentive reading.
>>
>Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/Catholicism.
LMAO
>>
>>23625830
Who cares? Upvote it on r/islam and r/books
>>
>>23625819
Why aren't you posting it directly? Are you really just looking for updoots?
>>
>>23625839
It is very funny to me that something with a title like "on the art of reading" is banned on reddit. You seem very insecure btw.
>>
>>23625950
I am.
New link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/printSF/s/pSRlgRnvTs
>>
> You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.
>>
If we now take into account the context of the quotation recalled above, we understand that the final destination in question, the one where we arrive (or not) after having taken detours is the ultimate goal, the goal of life. Some people have such a goal in life. Others wonder. Some others never think about it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.