[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>book is over 300 pages
>>
File: 1693670707302158.jpg (52 KB, 960x960)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>book has no colorful pictures every couple pages
>>
>>23626404
funny pic
>>
Not that they’re not worth reading but the amount of filler usually rises exponentially the longer they get
>>
>every character talks like they are in a marvel-movie
>>
>>23626376
This actually makes no sense. You probably read tweets and 4chan posts all the time the cumulative texts of which add up to way more than 300 pages.
The issue seems to be with sustained attention, not with the length of the text itself.
>2 150 page books good but 1 300 page book bad
I understand dropping a 10_000 page book but 300 pages is very very manageable.
>>
>>23627033
>You probably read tweets and 4chan posts all the time the cumulative texts of which add up to way more than 300 pages.
i dont read cumulative texts of 300 pages on the same topic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.