[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>filters /lit/
>>
>it's yet another low-effort bait thread that says nothing out of cowardice or idiocy
>>
Phoneposters should be banned, and by banned I mean I hope Kamala drops out of the race and the Democrats run a faggot killing gorilla who wins in a landslide on a platform of visiting the home of every last phoneposter and tearing them into a thousand pieces
>>
>>23627372
>Yet another low effort bait post that exists only to dismiss and pander out of cowardice or idiocy
>>
>>23627377
>I don't like X
>Why
>Because I don't like it
>>
>>23627383
Shit retort from a shit retard
>>
>>23627389
come clean, what youtube video did you just watch? did you read 1/3 of a stanford encyclopedia article?
>>
>>23627377
based dubs
>>
>>23627362
/lit/ only likes flowery kantian language harping on over transcendental idealism, overarching claims of post war hyperreality, a new mind-meta of polyprismatic being-becomingness, justifying a gratutious overthinking induced by a lifetime of sedentary cortisol overdose, where every piece of nonsense has its own universe of nonsense vernacular that itself places layers upon layers of hyper real facsimiles between them and the fact the Bible solved all of this millennia ago, and millennia later satanists are still drowning in an ocean of lies..and they ignore the one thing this study is supposed to give, an ability to paint from premises to conclusions, expressing otherwise inexpressable feelings in words to bridge the existential gap and communicate the otherwise incommunicable
But instead it's just a massive monolithic ego edifice erected in some virginal defence to create as much mental space between what is considerable as oneself, and ones socially, politically, and economically, perceive, inadequacies

They absolutely obsess over copr, and they absolute get filtered by the organon, because nothing old is right, and only the new is accepted, only the hot trend. For here is the true conclusion, they desire only to simulate the very conditions of their exclusion in their walking lives in a hyperreal cult of narcissistic internet autism, cementing their contribution to the spectacle, and validating their otherwise meaningless existence
>>
>>23627391
>Shit retort from a shit retard
>>
>>23627377
Much more difficult to control. Funny how things work out isnt it
>>
>>23627448
the only reason why kant is "liked" on here is because there's an actual NEET who lives on here reposting the same photos and threads of Kant on a daily basis. It's not THAT bad, just weird.
>>
>>23627505
Straw man
>>
>>23627362
We already have a thread on the Categories in the catalog, with much higher effort too. the fuck are you doing, posting this shit?
>>
>>23627709
Are you actually clinically retarded? There's an actual Kant NEET and there are a couple of Hegel neets which is why they get overrepresented on here, I wasn't disagreeing with the rest of your post
>>
>>23627714
> NEET
Only dedicated NEETs can attain to the Kantian Standpunkt.
>>
File: d1vbrhrhoop11.jpg (94 KB, 750x744)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>23627448
>justifying a gratutious overthinking induced by a lifetime of sedentary cortisol overdose,
>>
>>23627448
Kant is dead and outdated and absent from any tradition of teaching that is still hosting students.
So is Aristotle.
Modern Academia is what it is an online autist autodidacts will not inherit THƏ FLAMƐ OF ROME from these dead rotten logs.
We are The Lord of The Flies Peter Pan's bastard nigger children
>>
>>23627993
Do you have an n-word pass for that nigger?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.