[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>biggest cockroach I have ever seen crawls up my back and along my arm
>shake him off
>look for a nearby implement to wack him with
>absolutely fucking murder him with my copy of Fanged Noumena
That’s my story. Thank you Nick.
>>
wash your dishes
>>
>>23627893
>OP lives in such squalor that he has cockroaches crawling on him
>Worships his own impoverishment and oblivion theorized by his daddy postmodernist methhead who worshipped cybernetics and who roots for AI in the form of corporate social relationships and capitalist mode of production to destroy humanity, to his own detriment
Thanks for proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are an enormous faggot.
>>
>>23627954

I myself used to live in such squalor that a mouse would very aggressively fight to get INTO my living area where it knew perfectly well a large attacker (me) was, the food on the floor was just that plentiful and desirable. I put up some wooden boards about 18 inches high, separating the hallway (its origin point) from the main living area. It jumped OVER the boards to get into the living area with me.

I have since cleaned up in here, and plugged the mouse hole.
>>
>>23627954
>OP lives in such squalor that he has cockroaches crawling on him
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>23627974
Imagine how much better things could be if you read good philosophy.
>>
>>23628001
>Children are the people most likely to live in squalor and poverty. So much so that squalor and poverty imply childhood.
Americans everyone. This is why your have $256,000 in debt per working aged person. You pay your Boomers $40,000+ in bennies (UBI and universe healthcare) per Boomer per year, but then leave the future generation impoverished and debt laden.
>>
File: PXL_20240510_141719006~2.jpg (258 KB, 1022x1501)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
Cucarachas don't bother me that much
>>
>>23628029
The point was that only a child or someone who lives in the city (same shit) draws a necessary correlation between roaches and squalor.
>>
File: a good book.jpg (87 KB, 647x1000)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>23628016

In recent years, I have preferred to read books which are as explicitly anti-philosophical as they are anti-christian. Would that equally vociferous language be openly published and hurled against islam.
>>
>>23628055
Wouldn't it be interesting to read something like St. Teresa's The Way of Perfection to see if the analysis cashes out (giving it an honest look obviously)?

I will sincerely pray for you friend, that you attain to the peace that surpasses all understanding.
>>
>>23627954
I take this is not a Nick Land board anymore
>>
>>23628087
Assumed all those guys trooned or are too busy making $30 a month posting nigger on X formerly Twitter.
>>
>>23628077

No, I suspect that Cioran's anti-hagiography is much more amusing. Besides, I have to finish some light Shakespeare before resuming the Odyssey. I do not consent, by the way, you ethereal rapist, you.
>>
>>23628036
They get into your food stocks. My woman freaks out when seeing one, but I do not want to kill it, so I throw it outside alive like Victoriano Huerta.
>>
>>23628136
Nick Land is also a tweaker satanist who writes insane drivel which is then sold for money, lot of those drugs are neurotoxic.
>>
File: bug and his mom.jpg (128 KB, 500x502)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>23627934
no. vermin sparks joy in me
>>
>>23628087
Never was. You nigger faggot offtopic discord tranny xitter screencap posters need to go the fuck back. Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>23628443
You are a sad, strange little man.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.