[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000027846.jpg (21 KB, 522x587)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
People who buy physical books just to signify the fact that they read should be lined up againts the wall
>>
>>23628031
Nothing wrong with this.
>>
I see more posts complaining about shallow readers than posts by shallow readers.
>>
>>23628141
nothing wrong with anything. do as you please. just know you are a vain empty-headed little poofter
>>
I've got my books in a shelving unit with doors (so they never get dusty) so nobody would see them if they walked in my room anyways (only my mom and sometimes my friends ever go in my room).
>>
>>23628187
Why do you care what other people do?
>>
>>23628211
I just said I don't care. do as you please. I still think you aesthetic-obsessed dark academia-tier stack-posting poseurs are gay as hell.
>>
>>23628031
What?
>>
>>23628386
>I still think you aesthetic-obsessed dark academia-tier stack-posting poseurs are gay as hell.
you clearly care
>>
>>23628031
>Just buy the e-reader, goy.
>Just download the app-store-approved digital books, goy.
Turn it against yourself, nigger.
>>
>>23628386
bruh you do care fr doe
>>
>>23628408
I have lots of offhand opinions about things that I don't particularly "care" about. For instance, i think candy corn is nasty, waxy garbage. But seeing a bowl of candy corn doesn't send me into hysterics. I think "huh, can't believe people like that stuff"; then I shrug, move on, and continue pounding your mom's toothsome fartbox, monkey-style
>>
>>23628031
You buy books to flaunt. I buy books to pass down to my future descendants. My parents did the same. We are different beings.
>>
>>23628386
If you had 10-15 more iq points, you wouldn't care at all because your mind would be too busy coming up with thoughts and ideas that werent part of the pseud discord hell.
>>
>>23628031
everybody should have physical copies of their favorite author/book to annotate. at least go to the library and check out a book and take physical notes on it, why have we switched to ereader digitalslop with far worse strain on the eyes
>>
I have a colleague who reads on the train ride to the office. In the office she (of course it's a she) puts the book on her desk for everyone to admire even though she has a backpack with her.
She also has her pronouns in her e-mail signature
>>
File: FSiZ0cvVsAAVqvl.jpg (139 KB, 750x742)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>23628031
>>23628187
>>23628386
>>23628448
>>23628814
>>
>>23628031
I like reading physical books and hate reading off a screen
>>
>>23628198
I think he is referring to adults

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.