[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6678.jpg (10 KB, 180x280)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Went on the /lit/ top 100 and randomly chose this. That’s all I wanted to say. I love when the characters happen to be nearly my age and the existential crises of the characters is relatable
>>
File: 43103379_906.jpg (71 KB, 1110x624)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>23628495
I already had it for a few months, but just now i am reading it. I never expected the guy to be funny. You look at his picture and you would expect the most dense stuff ever, but its actually quite enjoyable to read despite the philosophical digressions.
>>
>>23628495
You'd enjoy Young Torless as well then from him (Peter Handke & maybe Sebald too).
>>
>>23628495
This became my favorite book ever by the time I started The Criminals and then it just got better and better until the very end, posthumous and all.
It's unbelievable.
I bought Torless recently and I'm really excited about it as well.
>>
>>23628495
>Went on the /lit/ top 100
Just went to it. It's a terrible list. Obv the books are good to read but its terrible. That such a list is even made makes it clear that /lit/ is by pseuds, for pseuds, of pseuds, it's just pseuds calling each other pseuds. Everyone here--besides me, and a few others--is a pseud
>>
>>23629065
I'm really fond of the incest vibe but it was not worth it to get through the frist two volumes only to see it unfulfilled
>>
>>23629287
>few others
this includes me btw
>>
I got halfway through Torless but i dropped it because it didn't click, i even found it a bit boring. ist it worth it to pick it up again?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.