[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>The rumors are true! We have some BIG news! Announcing forthcoming tomes translated & edited by @maxdaniellawton, with HUGE thanks to Andrei at The Untranslated blog, Matthias Friedrich, and Douglas Suttle.
>>
>>23629653
>Deep Vellum plays the long game. Publishing great literature in translation takes time. And while we’re usually content to let projects develop at their own pace before we start playing the town crier, we can’t wait any longer to announce that several major translation projects are well underway. Prepare, dear readers, for a great Babylonian tower of must-read tomes!
>>
>>23629658
>Starting in 2024, Max Lawton will share his vision and talent with Deep Vellum to translate, edit, and shepherd into English some of the world’s most exciting fiction and to cement the press’ reputation as the champion of maximalist literature in the Anglosphere––of the badass avant-garde masterpieces that would otherwise not be translated or published.
>>
>>23629661
>These masterpieces have come to Deep Vellum and to Lawton thanks to Andrei, a friend of the press and the founding steward of The Untranslated blog, the seminal reference for great books not yet available to English-speaking audiences.
>>
>>23629653
Stop your jihad against the Manchette translation, Max. It's neither a fair nor just crusade.
>>
Max Lawton is the Tim Parks of our generation
>>
I'm checking out Telluria from my local library and pre-ordering Schattenfroh!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.