[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (447 KB, 700x681)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
What should I read to understand Jewish thought?
>>
the Talmud, unironically
>>
>>23630136
That sounds hard, can you give me a summary book instead
>>
File: 218165-ml-2157673.jpg (62 KB, 363x550)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
ὁ ἔχων ὦτα ἀκουέτω.
>>
>>23630136
Talmud is hilarious and a breezy read
>>
Just suck blood out of little children's penises
>>
>>23630129
DSM V
>>
>>23630144
Fuck goys
>>
>>23630129
Ayn Rand.
She will also brutally lay out how the female mind works with regard to men because she was too autistic to sugar coat it.
>>
>>23630129
What do you know about people who like to play the victim?
>>
>>23630129
Sex and Character by Otto Weininger
>>
File: il_1080xN.5679278947_tttt.jpg (365 KB, 1080x1440)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
A book on intellectual/ social history focused mostly on the 20th century.
>>
Just listen to Ron Unz's American Pravda series.
>>
>>23631040
Forgot to link this.
https://archive.org/details/TheOrdealOfCivilityFreudJohnMurrayCuddihy
>>
>>23630682
>She will also brutally lay out how the female mind works with regard to men because she was too autistic to sugar coat it.
give me a summary
>>
As long as you remember their penchant for projection
>>
>>23631040
What is this about?
>>
>>23630698
Jews are historically the biggest victims while simultaneously the most productive people, Which by definition refute the claim they're victimizing themselves
>>
>>23630129
The Jews historically have been in a unique position. Their Old Testament blood, rootlessness, cultural alienation have made them the forefathers of revolutions and astute critical observations.
>>
>>23631515
>Old Testament blood
>>
>>23630705
>Sex and Character by Otto Weininger

I read this a couple years ago, I remember it being mostly very interesting (with a few weird 19th century psychology takes), but my biggest takeaway was simply being in awe that someone so young could become so blackpilled.

Honestly I think Marx's work reveals the thought process of a certain kind of Jew, namely secular Jews who no longer really self-identify as Jews but as citizens of the world who really truly want to help everyone. There's this reduction of everything to economic processes, this cynicism towards established customs that fits with a people who've basically been cosmopolitan for thousands of years, and forced to mix themselves with all sorts of different cultures in order to survive.
>>
>>23631040
the colbert, louis ck or bernie sanders type of jew. often apolitical, reductionist wise guys usually philanthropic even.
>>
>>23631565
Interesting I assume you meant to reply to me but I will take a look at this but what do you mean the colbert? Sorry
>>
>>23630129
Something that portrays the worst of humanity and that wants its destruction, like The Story of the Eye or Ligotti.
>>
>>23631599
Ligotti and Bataille as representatives of Jewish depravity. Brilliant
>>
This is about the establishment of the country Israel gives a good insight into the Israeli Jewish mindset.
>>
File: niewola.jpg (108 KB, 667x1000)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
read this
>>
No book required. Simply rape and murder children and refuse to take accountability for your evil actions.
>>
Gershom Scholem

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.