[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>narrated by Christie Golden
>>
>never listened to an audiobook
can't stop winning, readingbros
>>
I mean she wrote the ones she's narating but yea she's not a professional by any means. that might be why the price is cheap though anon.
>>
>>23737215
Usually I like when an author narrates their own book, but she definitely doesn't have the voice for it, at least not warcraft books
>>
>>23737244
Yea, I was listening to the sample of lord of the clans, and while I can believe golden could do thrall seeing as he's meant to be so young.
Hearing her try to do any other orc is just, wew.
Still, if it was a professional I suspect the cost would have been 3x the amount either blizzard are cheap. (very likely)
Or they knew golden would do it for the cheap and those books due to their age and maybe no one being 100% sure if they're still cannon they said fuck it.
>>
>>23737274
I was going to get the Arthas audiobook because I'd heard good things, but when listened to the sample she's was trying to do Muradin. Her male dwarf voice sounds like a child trying to sound like an adult. I'm not expecting it every voice in an audiobook to be amazing but that's so bad it would really take me out of it
>>
>>23737274
On a side note, I think it would be really cool to have Chris Metzen go back and do the audiobooks, fuck her voices half the characters in vanilla already
>>
>listen to Tampa by Alyssa Nutting
>hot as fuck
>see what else she's read
>Warrior Cats
Should I?
>>
>>23737191
>Golden
Does she have a nasal voice?
>>
File: 1721073645586182.png (267 KB, 489x491)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>narrated by Will Patton
>>
File: 3UsnVSp5_400x400.jpg (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>The Cybrarian presents...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.