[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tampa.png (404 KB, 341x530)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
Does it do a good job of demonstrating how society views female sex predators? Is it just some erotic fetish for shotacons? Does it make you root for the teacher or the student? Would it make you think differently if it was reversed? Those aside, is it just a good book worth reading?

I guess I'm fine with reading this, but I know how to separate fiction from reality, unlike most people.
>>
>>23811389
inb4 nice wish that were me wemen cannot rep
>>
File: LULE.png (28 KB, 112x112)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>23811389
>alissa nutting
you cannot make this shit up
>>
File: 1726442916071.jpg (17 KB, 398x422)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
the ending was brutal. i was disapointed to hear that the real life inspiration was not found naked, covered in blood, and carrying a knife at the time of her arrest.
>>
>>23811703
br00tal
>>
I remember being surprised by the quality of the prose.
And the story was hot. I masturbated to several parts quite happily.
>>
>>23811529
>anon has never even heard of pen names
>>
>>23812857
it's her real name.
>>
>>23811389
I don't care about f*males.

What are some good /gs/ books?

Currently reading a really cute Sword & Sorcery novel by Hakim, "Crowstone". It's really cute (and sexy) and I recommend it! He really gets into the old story telling mindset when he extemporises world building stuff that'll never come up again, or cheekily quotes some boy related tradition that 'all will be familiar with'. Fun.
>>
>>23811389
It has acceptable prose and had passages that made my cheeks feel hot, but it isn't a masterpiece. If you expect a inverse Lolita, you're going to be disappointed.
>>
>>23813393
Is there any inverse Lolita that's just as good?
>>
File: gulps.gif (565 KB, 247x255)
565 KB
565 KB GIF
>>23813543
Sadly, i can't recommend you something. I haven't actually searched for this kind of story though.
I thought about going to the bookstore and just ask there if they have inverse Lolita recs, but i'm afraid i get kicked out or laughed at.
>>
I find it interesting that shotacon is more prevalent or accepted than lolicon in western/american literature and fictional entertainment, but the opposite is true in Japanese anime/manga, which is notorious for having perverted old men lusting over fetishized teen girls
>>
>>23814926
is it really accepted tho
>>
>>23814931
compare sentiments between what the peeper saw with that of lolita

disney movies get a bit of flack for the presumed age gap between prince florian and snow white (31 vs 14, though he was also thought to be 18), also accused of sexualizing 16-year-olds (ariel and jasmine)
>>
>>23811389
lol that a pussy
>>
>>23815012
the thing is that theres more representation of that trope in media, it has always been the norm. but you say that younger male/older woman is more "accepted", if thats even what youre really saying, if not then my bad
>>
>>23815029
i mean, were there any explicit anti-shotacon sentiments in the past, or really both loli and shota were accepted?
>>
File: tampa2.jpg (168 KB, 1084x416)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>23811389
I've just been reading some quotes from the book on goodreads and some are interesting like picrel. Very similar to men wanting to have sex with virgins. A mix of wanting to be special to someone and a fetish for power
>>
File: tampa3.jpg (127 KB, 1129x632)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>23816437
Also people like picrel finding finding fault in the victim and victimhood in the woman. Because women can only do wrong when they are victims themselves right?
>>
>>23816449
thats just one opinion, most people are not that stupid and will blame the adult, male or female
>>
>>23816007
well, for there to be an opposition there must be something to be opposed to in the first place, but the majority of media is a kind of lolita trope like leon the professional for example is a big one. i dont think any of it is accepted but lolita is definitebly more normalized everywhere, not just in japan
>>
>>23816712
Except in the UK where female pedophiles are bad (because they are mostly white) and male ones are based (because they are mostly Pakis)
>>
>>23816771
lol youre right
>>
>>23811389
It was surprisingly well-written. I had a lot of, erm, fun with it.
>>
>>23811389
Why can't more women do this. Thomas mann kinda did it, but did not go far enough, in fact most shotacon stuff is written for men who wish they had an older woman in their youth, hell even 100 years of solitide did that and it's popular with normies
Im sure there's enough shotacons among bookworm women that they could make some decent shotalit focusing on the POV of the shotacon.
>>
>>23817451
because there are less female pedofiles than male ones
>>
>>23816771
i thought the uk doesn’t recognize female rapists
>>
>>23817451
female shotacons tend to prefer yaoi stuff
most of those “ara ara” milf stories are explicitly for the male gaze
>>
>>23816449
even if you don’t think students are victims, what makes one think the teacher is the victim? they are responsible for their actions. unless if the teacher was drugged
>>
>>23817503
>female shotacons tend to prefer yaoi stuff
thats just when theyre young tho
>>
>>23817507
I personally think of pedophiles as victims of mental illness. That's until they offend, after that they should be held accountable
>>
>>23817521
part of the problem is that we tend to interchange "pedophile" with "predator"
one has the thoughts, one actually does the crime

there's a lot of overlapping between the two obviously, but not all predators are pedophiles (some predators mainly do it to humiliate the victim, kind of like how straight men would often sexually abuse other men, not for pleasure, but for power)
>>
>>23817516
i mean, have you seen a countdown timer for a male celebrity who was about to turn 18?
>>
>>23817542
whatever the case may be (because people do many different things for many different reasons), it doesn't take away from the fact that its some mental shit that they're dealing with
>>
>>23817554
Women don't need a countdown timer. I remember when Rhianna was feeling up Justin Bieber's abs when he was a teenager.
>>
>>23817572
women don't gang rape little boys, that countdown thing was basically saying it without saying it
>>
>>23817479
Another L for women
>>
>>23817451
you have sauce for thomas mann work?
>>
>>23817602
honestly
>>
>>23817605
It's just Death in Venice, it's good but not erotic enough
>>
>>23817497
Only men can rape in the UK but it's basically decriminalized because it's just foreign men introducing their culture. Brits get more shocked and disgusted by kiddie diddling women.
>>
>>23817626
but what about all those "nice wish that were me" sentiments?
>>
>>23817451
check out the devil in the flesh by raymond radiguet

it's about a 16 year old who starts a relationship with a married woman while her husband is off dying in WW1

based on the authors actual life apparently, though he grew up to be a big fag with jean cocteau grooming him
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.